FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Ok, thats it

Author Topic: Ok, thats it
odouls268
Member # 2145

- posted      Profile for odouls268   Email odouls268         Edit/Delete Post 
Frisco puts a picture of himself walking naked down the beach in the hatrack photo album and gets viewed like 600 times.

I wanna get 600 views on one of MY pictures.

Hatrack Vote:
Should that be a picture of me walking naked down the beach,
or
me clothed from head to toe plus a ski parka? basically a mummified odouls with a pink puffy ski nylon coat.

Im casting my vote for the latter.

Posts: 2532 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
former.
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odouls268
Member # 2145

ok, who's gonna cast the tie breaking vote. whichever it is, that is what ill do.

and itll be all cold at the beach here in the near future, thus adding to the embarrassment factor of the former.

Posts: 2532 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
I vote for the former, but with nipple tassles and a feather boa.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

and high heels
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Will Frisco be in the picture with you?
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

that'd be cute. you guys could hold hands.
Mephistopheles
Member # 3250

- posted      Profile for Mephistopheles           Edit/Delete Post 
link? this is an atrosicty that i must see.

[ December 04, 2003, 03:19 PM: Message edited by: Mephistopheles ]

Posts: 110 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
mmmmm.... naked.... [Monkeys]
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
If you walked down the beach with Kama, nobody would notice any embarrassing situations the cold might cause.
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
I guess Kama might.
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

well then it'd be even weirder, given that Kama is nothing more than a bunch of 1s and 0s floating through our computers.

i mean, i like binary and all, but i don't like it THAT much.

Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
mmm....

sand....

sun.....

ocean......

hot hot hot......

[Monkeys]

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odouls268
Member # 2145

ok, former it is. keep your eyes peeled for the coming attraction,
odouls naked on the beach with nipple tassles, a feather boa and high heels.

odouls268
Member # 2145

http://www.foobonic.com/gallery/usr-frisco/aaj

here's your link meph.

advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I'll keep my eyes peeled. That will be the probable result of me trying to claw them out of my head.
Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odouls268
Member # 2145

youll be alright afr. if itll make you feel better, ill put a little eye shadow on too.
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
Nipple tassles and eye shadow imply full frontal nudity, and I don't think I'm ready for that, man. At least have the decency to wear a sock.
Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

you can't wear socks with high heels. [Big Grin]
odouls268
Member # 2145

ill do a looking over the shoulder from a distance pose i think.

certainly NO full frontal will be occuring. i didnt do full frontal when i was a model and getting paid for it, i sure wont do it for you people who's respect i hope i havent lost entirely quite yet.

besides, we've already discussed the cold weather conditions.

Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
At least have the decency to wear a sock
Maybe you should specify where he should wear this sock...

[ December 04, 2003, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: Teshi ]

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odouls268
Member # 2145

i just assumed.
odouls268
Member # 2145

i mean any decent man would know...

cover your nose with it. nobody wants to see my snout.

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
CLOTHES!!!
Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
ill do a looking over the shoulder from a distance pose i think.
At least turn your torso around far enough for the nipple tassles to be visible!
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odouls268
Member # 2145

or course. otherwise the tassles would just be plain silly.
[Razz]

MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, it seems a decision has been made.

Now it's time to deliver.

Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
tee hee hee Frisco doesn't tan nude. tee hee hee
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think I know anyone who has the confidence to tan nude.
Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
Go to Europe and check out the beaches there sometime. A lot more people than you would think have the confidence to tan nude considering their attributes. Let's just say there's good naked and bad naked and leave it at that...
Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]

Any northwesters know of the Green Tortoise bus line? Their motto is "Arrive Inspired, Not Dog Tired" and they have a little commune half way between Seattle and Olympia that includes clothing-optional sweathouse and river bathing.

I was 21 when I first was exposed (yes, that's a double entendre [Big Grin] ) and I remember this died-in-the-wool hippy asking mw "What's the hang-up? You got parts the rest of us don't?"

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Frisco puts a picture of himself walking naked down the beach in the hatrack photo album and gets viewed like 600 times.

I wanna get 600 views on one of MY pictures.

Hatrack Vote:
Should that be a picture of me walking naked down the beach,
or
me clothed from head to toe plus a ski parka? basically a mummified odouls with a pink puffy ski nylon coat.

Im casting my vote for the latter.

Let's see how many hits this one gets, sweet cheeks.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
oh...oh god..oh god....

*gasp*

can't...breathe...laughing...too hard...
[ROFL]

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
@Ease
Member # 3066

- posted      Profile for @Ease           Edit/Delete Post 
we wants us some fuzzy slippers and pink tassles if nothin' else is gonna be danglin'
Posts: 41 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
I'LL KILL YOU ALL!

*speaks into mouse*

Computer...kill Ralphie.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
@Ease
Member # 3066

quote:
*speaks into mouse*

is that what you call that thing?
Posts: 41 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Either Lalo has a mini-me or a new alias.
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
@Ease
Member # 3066

dude, taint nothin' mini about me.
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Geoff says, "David, you're going to have to take the t-shirt off and then attach the pasties if we're going to start filming this thing.

We already went over this."

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odouls268
Member # 2145

[Laugh] [ROFL]

Ralphie I done gone and spit choclate milk ALL OVER my monitor thanks to you. [Razz]

I think it's the fact that my tongue is sticking out as i look over the shoulder of someone else's bare assed body.

You are SO wrong.

So when are we hanging out?
[Big Grin] [Razz] [Wink]

Ralphie
Member # 1565

Not bad for a slapped-together macro.

I think my work here is done.

odouls268
Member # 2145

HAHA
yes you have sufficiently embarrassed me.
[Razz]

you gonna put those in the hatrack photoshop foobonic album?

and the question still stands: when ARE we gonna hang out?

Ralphie
Member # 1565

When you get your Frisco-fied ass to Portland, that's when.
odouls268
Member # 2145

on my way
::starts running-naked-across the nation.::

odouls268
Member # 2145

Ralphie, you still get on AIM any? what name you using these days?
odouls268
Member # 2145

and @ease, PLEASE dont say 'taint' after those pictures.

[Razz]

Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odouls268
Member # 2145

you probably shouldnt be rolling on the floor near it either, dragon. [Razz]
@Ease
Member # 3066

not sayin' taint twerent likely to repair the mental damage done by seeing your bare booty and those swingy-thingies.

i'm just hopin' that someone, somewhere is capturing these images and sending them to outside space to avert the next alien invasion. (thank you Geoff!)

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.