FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Joshua 1:9 -- The Mooselet Saga Continues... (4/29 Surgery Update) (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Joshua 1:9 -- The Mooselet Saga Continues... (4/29 Surgery Update)
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm so happy to hear that
Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
What a relief! That's great news!
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, promised an update, here it is.

Weight check on Wednesday last, and he's back up to 28 pounds (though that was dressed). We're back on the chart.

Thursday, we saw the urologist. From the scans, he determined that Mooselet's kidneys were "very delicate." Um, doc, is delicate good or bad? It could kinda go either way. Ah, it's good. Excellent.

So despite some mild hydronephrosis, the kidneys appear to be in good shape. This is the more important thing, and the news is good. The hydronephrosis and dilated ureters could still be just leftover from the original blockage, or there could still be a slight blockage remaining. This is what the doctor will be finding out next.

So Mooselet is scheduled for some investigative surgery in a few weeks -- Friday the 13th, it so happens. We're not superstitious people or anything, but I'm staying away from all mirrors that day, and if a black cat even thinks about crossing my path I may change my personal stance on gun ownership.

The doctor will be doing a something-oscopy, though I don't think that's the proper medical term. Basically he'll be using a peniscope (again, I'm pretty confident that's not the technical name) to do a little internal tour of the bladder and its suburbs, and find out what exactly the situation is. This one is recon only, so there shouldn't be any actual cutting going on. Mooselet will be out for it (thank goodness), but likely rather unhappy afterward. Good thing the Shinda was pushed back to the 22nd, probably.

So we're back to a holding pattern there. But there's nothing imminently dangerous, so we're not stressing, right? Right?

This morning we saw the orthopedist. While he agrees with us that the feet are turning back in (it's visible when Mooselet walks), he's actually pretty optimistic. There are two issues regarding the clubfoot -- the front of the foot and the back of the foot. The back is apparently the more crucial issue, and that looks very good -- almost perfect. The front not so much, but still doesn't look bad. Just not correct.

So tomorrow morning, we return to the guy who made the leg braces to get them adjusted (a snip here, some extra padding there) so they'll angle his feet a little further out. He'll also be back to wearing the braces all day instead of only at night, but he was ok with that before, and will probably be ok with it again. It's Mama and I who hated the all-day thing. After three months, we'll see the doc again.

He has said that surgery is still a possibility, but he's trying to avoid it. It would be an easy fix -- 60 minutes of surgery, a couple months of recovery, and the feet will be fine. However, the ability of those feet to stretch up and down or side to side will be far more limited, which could have a greater impact later in life. Thus, he's looking out for Mooselet's future instead of just the present, and we like that in a doc.

So -- major issues are kidneys and backs of feet, and those things are good. Less major things are ureters and fronts of feet, and those we're still treating. Better than the other way around, I'd say.

Again, thank you for your words of encouragement and prayers. You guys are the best.

--Pop

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! [Smile]

It still doesn't sound like a lot of fun for the little guy, but I'm glad the major stuff is all good.

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posable_Man
Member # 5105

- posted      Profile for Posable_Man           Edit/Delete Post 
As a posable man who is missing a foot, I totally empathize!

And thanks for sharing the good news!!!

Go Mooselet!
[Party]

Posts: 82 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! And by the way Pop, you sound great too.
Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! We're still praying for you and mooselet and the whole family. [Smile]
Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaydayDesiax
Member # 5012

- posted      Profile for MaydayDesiax   Email MaydayDesiax         Edit/Delete Post 
[Party] YAY!

[The Wave]

Good luck, Mooselet!

(((Mooses)))

Posts: 873 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((all the Meese)))))

Good and getting better! We like that in an update. [Smile]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Mooselet)))get well soon.
(((Moose family)))Hang in there.

Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
The news sounds positive, overall. Glad to hear it, and hope all continues to go well. [Smile]

**Ela**

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

Thanks for the update--sounds like things are going in a positive direction.

When you said
quote:
This morning we saw the orthopedist. While he agrees with us that the feet are turning back
I initially misread it, and thought that you'd go to the orthopedist because his feet were turning black. I had just enough time to think "Oh, holy crap, that poor kid's got gangrene" before I realized my mistake. Whew!

So, if you start feeling down about all of this again, just think to yourself "at least he doesn't have gangrene!".

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jexx
Member # 3450

- posted      Profile for jexx   Email jexx         Edit/Delete Post 
Noemon--LOL! At least he doesn't have gangrene. I think I will use this to cheer myself up from time to time. "Today is a bit of a crappy day, but at least I don't have gangrene!" That's wonderful.

Also wonderful: Mooselet's progress! Thank you for keeping us updated, Pop, and I will continue to pray for the Meeses. I love the Meeses to pieces. [Smile]

Posts: 1545 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

[Smile] Glad to help jexx.
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Great news.

Well good news anyway.

Note to self, when getting a something-oscopy, make sure they aren't using a peniscope. Man, all that technical jargon just about blew my mind.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
Im female, and the word "peniscope" made ME cringe.

Still, it is a positive themed update. Great to hear! Poor little guy, I hate there is another procedure coming up.

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh man, thank goodness he'll be out for that. "Peniscope." ::shudder::

So will we be seeing Mooselet at the aforementioned Shinda?

Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

If the aftermath of that peniscope feels anything like the aftermath of the little roto-rooter thing they sent up my urethra after a stubbornly lodged kidney stone, Mooslet is going to be more than a little unhappy. The only thing that made the pain from that bearable was that it was so much less intense than the pain of the kidney stone was.
Peed blood for a week*.
Felt like molten lava*.
Not plesant.
Yow.

*of course, part of that could have been from having the little shard-like kidney stone dragged through my urethra. The thing was basically shaped like an arrow head, and seems to have been fairly sharp.

amira tharani
Member # 182

- posted      Profile for amira tharani   Email amira tharani         Edit/Delete Post 
*hugs all the Meese* I'm really glad that Mooselet is doing better. I read that thread with my heart in my mouth most of the way through. How is Superstation, by the way?
*hugs again* Keep us posted, okay!

Posts: 1550 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
Papa Moose,

I haven't posted much on this thread but I've been keeping up with it. I just wanted you to know that as someone who was a kid dealing with medical issues and sometimes very unpleasant medical tests, your family has been in my thoughts a lot.

For what it's worth, as that former kid, it sounds like you are navigating this with an amazing amount of strength. You have my admiration -- and all the positive thoughts I can send in your direction.

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mama Squirrel
Member # 4155

- posted      Profile for Mama Squirrel   Email Mama Squirrel         Edit/Delete Post 
Superstation is wonderful! He has made it difficult for me to get much work done today (I have the joy of having him at work with me, at least for now). At his two month check up he had gained 4 lbs. and 3"! Here is a more current picture of the little guy.

http://www.foobonic.com/gallery/usr-mooses/aaw

-Mama

Posts: 399 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
He's very cute. A bit on the drooly/leaky side, but then, that's to be expected at his age.

and mine...

[Big Grin]

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

And how appropriate is it that the picture is "aaw"?! *melts*
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Short version: Looks ok. Continue as before and we'll see how things develop.

Longer version:

We arrived at CHLA at 6 A.M., and went through the admissions process, then headed to waiting room #1. After probably 35-45 minutes, we were called in to see the nurse-practitioner, who ran us through the standard set of questions. Upon determining that everything was fine and Mooselet was ready for surgery, we headed to waiting room #2. It's maybe 7:30 by now. As background, Mooselet last ate at about 8:00 the night before, and had some juice right before our arrival at the hospital. Surgery was scheduled for 9:00.

A little after 10:30 our name is finally called. In the interim, Mooselet impressed and/or charmed every single person he encountered, adults, children, patients, employees, etc. Superstation was with us, too, and was also adorable, but he interacted with far fewer people.

Mooselet and I head up to the pre-op area, while Mama stays with Superstation. They give him drugs (versed?) and he starts getting a little loopy. After half an hour of the drugs taking effect (and us figuring out Blue's Clues), they take him away to surgery and send me to the impatient parents' room (waiting room #3), where I join Mama and Super.

Around 12:30 they come to get us -- Mama goes this time, and I stay with the littlun. So Mama got to talk to the doc, and I didn't, but the essentials are: the bladder and urethra both look fine. The ureters are still enlarged (we knew that), but there's no blockage causing it, so it's undoubtedly just a remnant of the earlier problem. It's quite possible it will resolve itself over time -- time during which Mooselet will remain on the antibiotics. We didn't get a clear idea as to how long they'd wait before taking further action, but a while anyway.

After another 30-40 minutes, Mama called down to the charge nurse to find out from me whether or not Superstation needed to eat again. There was miscommunication there, because all she did was take us both upstairs (which we weren't supposed to do, I later learned, so she just pretended she didn't know there was another child in the stroller). Mooselet woke up about a minute after my arrival, and wasn't too happy. He pulled the (oxygen?) mask off his face, and was just about ready to rip the IV out of his arm, too, but was a little too weak to overpower Mama, who stopped him.

Superstation started making noise, which made it more difficult for nurses to pretend they didn't know he was there. So Mama took him back downstairs and fed him, while I waited for them to finish disconnecting the boy from the hospital. He was still pretty hammered -- couldn't remain in a sitting position. I got him dressed, and after all was said and done, I carried him back downstairs to waiting room #3 where Mama and Superstation were not yet impatient. Mooselet wanted to roam free and play with the toys, but we had to control that somewhat strictly, since he wasn't yet able to stand. We packed up and headed out to the van, and Mooselet started crying in earnest. His throat was still raspy, and crying wasn't helping any, but we needed to get home before Mama and I collapsed from exhaustion.

Mooselet will get another ultrasound in a few weeks, and we see the urologist again on March 11th. Maybe at that point he'll be able to give us some idea of an overall timeframe.

So while there are other things going on in life, I'm not gonna mention them in this post. Today is good news. I thank you all again for your well-wishes, thoughts, and prayers. They still need not stop. *smile*

--Pop

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
<--is happy for the Meeses.
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Mosse Family)))

I'm glad things are getting better.

Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Yay for good news. [Smile] Sounds like a LOOOONG day.

(((((all the Meese)))))

MaydayDesiax
Member # 5012

- posted      Profile for MaydayDesiax   Email MaydayDesiax         Edit/Delete Post 
((((((((Mooses))))))))
Posts: 873 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
You four are in my thoughts and prayers. I have to say that I'm just thrilled to hear some good news. I was worried even with all the positive indications in your previous posts.

Now it's like you can concentrate on the mechanical stuff (the foot problem) and not worry so much about the little guy having more internal problems.

You all are amazing. Mooselet is wonderful.

This is GREAT!!!

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations! Hugs to all -
Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm so glad to hear that things looked good today (you guys really deserved to finally get some good news)!!!

Get your rest and I hope Mooselet is feeling back to normal in no time!!

((((Meese))))

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
(((meeses)))

[Smile] for the good news!

Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

Chapter 61 (or something).

We saw the orthopedist again this morning, and our fears/observations were realized. Mooselet's feet aren't staying the way they need to, so surgery will be happening again.

Even with the leg braces on, his feet have been turning back in, and he often walks on the outer edge of the foot. So some time in later April, he goes for outpatient surgery (this will be his 8th time under anesthesia). They'll be working on both feet -- fixing ligaments and adjusting tendons, after which they'll put him in casts which allow a little room for swelling. 4-5 days later, they fit him with more permanent ones which he'll wear for about 6 weeks. Then back to braces for an indeterminate period of time. If additional surgery turns out to be necessary after this, it probably won't happen until he's at least 4 years old.

Sometimes I really do wish Alvin were here.

Some news that wasn't included last time, when we were being all positive, plus some general family news because we like to share. My dad has Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. However, the oncologist he saw believes that they got everything when they removed the growth/cyst/lump/whatever it was from his neck way back when. He had a catscan last Friday, and we should hear about the results from him later this week, but everyone is pretty optimistic. The doctor was mostly apologetic that my dad would have to experience this test, since it probably wasn't going to show anything.

We see Mooselet's urologist again on Thursday -- had an ultrasound done last week, but something was wrong with the machine or something, so we went to get another today. Walked in the building, and the power went off. Back on half an hour later, though, and most of the people in front of us in line left, so we were the first to go in afterward. The tech thought it looked fine, but we'll wait and hear what the doc says.

Superstation is good, but he has some decently serious eczema and cradle cap (which is actually another type of eczema, if I understand correctly). This may go away (or become dormant?) after some months or years, but until then we just slather him with hydrocortisone a few times a day. Yesterday late afternoon was pretty rough for him because it was so hot (mid-80s in March is unusual, isn't it?), but today hasn't been too bad. Of course, it's not late afternoon yet.

Both kids are as happy as any parent could hope. Mooselet can count, do simple addition (1+1 and 1+2), recite the alphabet, sing a couple of songs (though unless you already know what they're going to be it's kinda tough to tell what they are), and spell both his name and his brother's name. My focus lately has been correct pronunciation -- he's known a lot of words for a while, and I can tell what most of them are when he says them, but that's because I was there when he first learned them. Now he's learning to pronounce them so that other people can understand. Baby Timmy rather than Baby Minnie, movie rather than voovie, coffee rather than bockie, pancake rather than bocake, etc.

We still find it pretty funny when he corrects our pronunciation -- if we refer to Superstation as "Timothy" while in Mooselet's earshot, he'll inform us that it's actually "Timmy." He thinks we're pretty silly sometimes.

I guess that's enough updating for now. Thanks for listening/reading.

--Pop

pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
That reminds me of when my son was shortening my daughter's name to 'chelle and she'd exapseratedly say "I'm not 'chell, I'm Rochelle!." So when we'd call him Rusty, he'd say "I'm not Rusty, I'm Rusty!" I guess he honestly couldn't tell the difference between what he called her and what she insisted her name was.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Wow, eight times under anesthesia. [Frown] Poor kiddo -- and poor parents! Hope the surgery goes well, and may all the news from doctors treating y'all be GOOD!

quote:
Both kids are as happy as any parent could hope.
[Smile] With their parents, this is no surprise.
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Give Mooselet a big hug from me!

And give yourself a manly pat on the back kind of hug as well. You and Mama Squirrel are doing a great job and you are also very lucky to have such happy kids.

Sorry Mooselet has to go through surgery again. This time for sure!

jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
Pops, be sure and let us know when the surgery date is. I know this can't be any picnic and just wish there was something I could do a little more directly...

Our experiences with Rainbow at Children's in Seattle last fall have made us very sympathetic for families with small children going in for surgery. (Some friends of ours are with their one year old at the hospital right now, so we've been spending a lot of time there the past couple of days. Looks like their little daughter is doing great now -- she's battling a staph infection that "scalded" 60% of her little body -- so we're hoping they'll get to go home tomorrow or the next day. [Smile] )

We find out how our Rainy's hips are doing in about 6 weeks. Right now she looks good...just a trace of a limp...but we have to see xrays to make sure the leg is firm in the socket and the socket is deepening properly. We'll see.

I'll keep you guys in my prayers.

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cochick
Member # 6167

- posted      Profile for cochick   Email cochick         Edit/Delete Post 
I just reviewed the Moose Family Album on Foobonic and must say that you have two of the most adorable children I've ever seen.

They both look very happy which is definitely a sign of your & Mama Squirrel's parenting skills and that your not letting your concerns and fears affect poor little Mooselet. Stay strong - you're both wonderful.

I'm praying for you all and hope that things continue to improve and that the surgery solves the problem. Mooselet certainly deserves a break about now.

(((the Mooses)))
2 Thessalonians 3:16

Posts: 394 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

I don't know what I could say that I haven't said before, but you and yours are in my thoughts and in Juliette's.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littlemissattitude
Member # 4514

- posted      Profile for littlemissattitude   Email littlemissattitude         Edit/Delete Post 
(((mooselet)))
(((superstation)))
(((mama and pop)))

I'm sending all the good vibes I can muster up your way.

And, yeah, Pop, mid-80s is a bit excessive for early March, but not unheard of. If it's any comfort (and I'm sure it isn't) we're having unseasonably warm weather up here in the Valley, too. Was supposed to be 78 F today, and I'm sure it made at least that.

Posts: 2454 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

(((meeses)))
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

Mini-update, per request -- Mooselet's surgery schedule:

Pre-op with pediatrician, April 20th.
Pre-op with orthopedist, April 26th.
Pre-op with hospital, later on April 26th.
Surgery, April 29th.
Post-op with orthopedist, May 3rd.

For good measure, I scheduled in April 28th to get fitted for a crown to go over the molar on which I had root canal yesterday. You know, a little break in the monotony can be helpful. I'm thinking maybe the dentist can send me home with a free sample of nitrous oxide to use the next day. I know he gives free samples of dental floss -- this shouldn't be any different, right?

Anyway, there it is. I'm sure we'll update you all afterward, whether you want us to or not.

--Pop

Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck, Papa Moose, and especially Mooselet. Poor baby.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Digital Man
Member # 6427

- posted      Profile for The Digital Man   Email The Digital Man         Edit/Delete Post 
If he doesn't, Pop, isn't there some trick you can do with Whipped Cream Aerosols that has the same effect?

<prayers your way>

Posts: 26 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterh
Member # 5208

- posted      Profile for peterh   Email peterh         Edit/Delete Post 
Best wishes to to the whole clan. [Group Hug]

Fitting for a crown is pretty easy, from my experience. FWIW.

Posts: 995 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh man, Pop. At first glance I thought that all of those appointments WERE surgery. I was already crying before I could read the rest.
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Only if he can spare a few brain cells....

Papa (and the rest of the family): I hope it will all work out for him, and all of you. You are in my prayers, for what that is worth..... [Big Grin]

Kwea

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Good to see you Pop, the occasion notwithstanding. We'll be thinking about you.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

(((((Mooses)))))
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
Pop, your surgery date is Rainbow's birthday. [Smile] It'll be easy to remember to keep your family in my thoughts. (((Moose and Squirrel family)))
Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.