FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I now have 1000 posts.

Author Topic: I now have 1000 posts.
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
And I didn't even notice it until now, and I'm at 1016.
Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. And I thought I was a post whore. [Dont Know]
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
Indeed, three months, four at the most. Last post is addictive.
Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rappin' Ronnie Reagan
Member # 5626

- posted      Profile for Rappin' Ronnie Reagan   Email Rappin' Ronnie Reagan         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe you should seek treatment.
Posts: 1658 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. [Eek!]
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Remember when we thought JuniperDreams set a record for the most posts that said nothing in the shortest period of time?
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
How can you possibly brag about 1000 posts when Eruve has twice as many in the same amount of time? You'd better get to that last post thread and do some posting, marine! Go, go, go!

(I'd say Eruve is twice the whore Rhaegar is, but that just sounds bad.)

Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
The really creepy thing is that there's at least some indication that eruve and Rhaegar are the same person, putting the total post count up there where no-one has gone before.

[Eek!]

Tom...that was really funny!

Where is Juniper Dreams anyway? Another candle that burned too bright?

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Let the rite of passage begin.

:gets out really, really big wet lasange noodle:

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
(I'd say Eruve is twice the whore Rhaegar is, but that just sounds bad.)
*thwacks Johnny* Yes, that sounded really bad...

Congrats Rhaegar!
(((((Rhaegar)))))

[The Wave]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
1000 posts in 2 months, thank you very much.
2000 posts in 3 months.

I'm somewhat hurt no one remembered.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, I got 1000 in 2 months...

(And T, I didn't remember 'cuz, well, I wasn't here. But if I was I would have remembered. [Smile] )

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
1000 posts in 9 months. Hah!
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yeah? My thousanth took 3 years and 10 months. Of course, I've put on over 2000 in the 6 months since then.
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Don't forget the 347 at sakeriver.
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
Well...congrats, Rhaegar ;-)
I also entered Hatrack on October 2003, and don't even have 200 posts yet! Wow. [Wall Bash]

Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
I remember your feat, Nathan. You registered, what, a day before me...and you're pushing 7000 while I'm stuck at 3000. And I'm far from being a lurker. Sometimes, when I think I'm talking too much, I look to your example for comfort. [Smile]

You're an inspiration to post whores everywhere, T.

All hail Hatrack's first 3000/3000 Club member!

*raises glass*

[edit: My bad...you're five days my senior.]

[ December 20, 2003, 07:44 AM: Message edited by: Frisco ]

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daedalus
Member # 1698

- posted      Profile for Daedalus   Email Daedalus         Edit/Delete Post 
Frisco registered at the same time as T? Why have I felt that the uglier of the two's been around here much longer?

Hell, I thought you were here before I was, Eddie.

Man, reading your posts must feel like an eternity. Goes to show that time flies only when having fun...

Posts: 641 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
I registered in August, and I have about 300 posts. That's normal, right?
Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

Well Eruve is twice the whore I am but....

Hey why isn't this thread dead yet?

blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
I registered a month after T, I post pretty consistantly, and yet I only have 1600 some posts.

*pouts*

Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snarky
Member # 4406

- posted      Profile for Snarky   Email Snarky         Edit/Delete Post 
You set the standard for all of us, Nate.
Posts: 586 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats, Rhaegar!!

[The Wave]

HOORAY! [Group Hug]

And don't listen to all the killjoys saying that it isn't an achievement. [Razz] It is most certainly an achievement!

(edit: It would help if I could spell achievement! [Razz] )

[ December 21, 2003, 03:12 PM: Message edited by: Raia ]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

Yes it would Nini.
Koga
Member # 5646

- posted      Profile for Koga   Email Koga         Edit/Delete Post 
so that is how you spell achievement. [Monkeys]

'grats Rhaegar!! [Hat] your post count when I wrote this: 1032, that is alot of posts for just over two months, so again congrats dude. [Party]

Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.