FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Why that Primal Curve guy is such a jerk.

Author Topic: Why that Primal Curve guy is such a jerk.
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, let me have it. I need to build up my self-esteem today.

[ December 19, 2003, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: Primal Curve ]

Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

- posted      Profile for Nick           Edit/Delete Post 
You bash other people's taste of music as if yours is better!
[Taunt] [Wink]

Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
You're a guy??

oh...yeah.

j/k

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
Glutton. Here goes...

Because you only talk to me when I'm drunk. Either that makes you psychic or you just have really bad timing.

Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
He said he didn't care about me. Such a jerk.
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
He insulted me for being a fifteen-year-old h4c|<3r wannabe. I really have no idea where he got that from.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I've always thought that that "Primal Curve" was a pseudonym for "Politically Correct."
[Razz]

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
efrum
Member # 6030

- posted      Profile for efrum   Email efrum         Edit/Delete Post 
He started this thread! What a moron...

(is it okay for the new guy to post to this thread? [Angst] )

efrum [Big Grin]

Posts: 43 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Get back in your box, n00b!

[Mad]

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert Hugo
Member # 3980

- posted      Profile for Javert Hugo   Email Javert Hugo         Edit/Delete Post 
You're lucky Slash's isn't around - you'd be eaten.

-----

In lieu of that initiation ritual, he's gathered the admiration of kat and Annie and the jealousy of Jon Boy. I say he's in.

Posts: 1753 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snarky
Member # 4406

- posted      Profile for Snarky   Email Snarky         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, for crying out loud! I'm not jealous of the new guy. Though I admit he has an awesome portfolio, whereas my "portfolio" consists almost entirely of unfinished charcoal and pastel sketches.
Posts: 586 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
The Bowler: Well you ought to be furious, and here's why: You're not well liked, you try to be witty but it's all mixed metaphors...

The Shoveler: Your penmanship is atrocious

The Sphinx: You dress in the manner of a male prostitute.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarahdipity
Member # 3254

- posted      Profile for sarahdipity   Email sarahdipity         Edit/Delete Post 
He never IMs me anymore!!!
Posts: 872 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
I've seen a few jerkish posts in the past, but nothing really serious. You're a quiet and respectful member of the Hatrack community.

In other words, you're going to have to work a little harder if you want to be in the secret "Asshole Cabal".

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
This originally started out as a long, personal explaination as to why I'm such a jerk, but it got lost while opening a link someone IM'ed me.

I think it's funny that Frisco considers me a quiet person. In person I am extremely outgoing and loud - especially if I know the crowd well. I tend to dominate conversation and generally make an ass of myself.

I'm sorry about not IMing you, Sarah. If I'm in a relationship, I tend to keep women at a distance. I don't need the constant temptation of interesting, attractive and intelligent women such as yourself constantly hammering at my desires.

Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
PC: Why ask why?

Just accept the fact that you are a jerk and move on. It's not like you actually care, or anything. . .

Edit:

In case you're wondering. . .

[Big Grin]

[ December 20, 2003, 08:28 AM: Message edited by: Scott R ]

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.