FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Bambi or Rudolph: Who had a more screwed up childhood?

Author Topic: Bambi or Rudolph: Who had a more screwed up childhood?
Pat
Member # 879

- posted      Profile for Pat   Email Pat         Edit/Delete Post 
I say Rudolph by a long shot. He was a freak, and his parents were even ashamed of him.
Posts: 1800 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kavon
Member # 6038

- posted      Profile for Kavon   Email Kavon         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know. Bambi had a skunk for a friend, and a horny little rabbit. If you had a friend that could blind you with their stench, and a friend who was just a little too frisky, wouldn't you rather NOT have any friends?

And besides, Bambi's father was only around for like 3 seconds!! And he witnessed his mothers death! That's pretty traumatic. I'm pretty sure that Bambi may have begun to question the meaningfulness of his own life.

Rudolph was just ignored and laughed at, and in comparison, that's not too bad.

[ December 23, 2003, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: Kavon ]

Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tresopax
Member # 1063

- posted      Profile for Tresopax           Edit/Delete Post 
You HAVE been watching PTI!
Posts: 8120 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

- posted      Profile for Pat   Email Pat         Edit/Delete Post 
Busted.
Posts: 1800 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, well Bambi was okay, till he went into that Michael Jackson's compound.

And he hasn't been the same since.

Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Who got more tail?
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
Rudolph got screwed over worst. After being jeered at for his mutant nose, he was then enslaved by an old fat guy with a history of sexual molestation (see porcelain girl's thread on the matter).

Bambi, hell, having a frisky little buddy isn't that bad...

Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gottmorder
Member # 5039

- posted      Profile for Gottmorder   Email Gottmorder         Edit/Delete Post 
Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer: The Truth(the shortened version because I can't remember all that came out of my mouth today when I was saying this to a coworker)

Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer, there was one thing that set him apart from the other reindeer, his nose was not only red, it glowed. Unfortunately, this is a bad thing, unlike what the PC crowd wants you to believe. You see, Rudolph's nose was not due to magic or a miracle or anything. To be quite frank, it was a tumor, a malignant one.

Now, for some reason, Rudolph thought that this allowed him to do anything he wanted. So he'd often make fun of the other reindeer, and then go crying to a higher authority when they made fun of his nose, claming they were hurting his feelings and reminding him of his impending death, when in real life, the little bastard deserved it. As a result, the other reindeer excluded rudolf from their little games, which weren't to fun to begin with. Oh wow, we'll sit around and eat all day, or kick dirt at one another. Wow, big loss. Of course, this is blown out of proportion by the PC crowd yet again.

Then came one particular Christmas Eve when global warming had caused enough evaporation to cover the world in fog. It wasn't to much of a problem for Santa, as he went through fog every year, but it was fairly thick. So he decided to appease the stupid PC crowd that was harassing him on his reindeer selection. He went up to Rudolph and said 'Hey Rudolph, it's foggy, and you have a bright nose. Sure, it's not really bright, and really wouldn't make to much of a difference in fog, but if it disappears, I can assume you died and know that I need to turn or something. Sure, it can only work once, but you know, you get to lead my sleigh.'

Well Rudolph agreed, but survived much to everyone's dismay. Of course, the PC crowd appeared yet again claiming that Santa had to let Rudolph lead every year or they'd sue him. So by default, Rudolph rose to the top of the ranks of reindeer. The other reindeer were forced to like him because if he got upset, Santa had to discipline the others since Rudolph was technically leader. So the little bastard still lives and his poisoning morale among the rest of the North Pole. He supposedly goes down in history, which he will, but in the same way Hitler did.

Posts: 332 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! I had no idea! Thanks for clearing that up.
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.