FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Thank you Scott and Kristine for Giving Us Moose and Squirrel

Author Topic: Thank you Scott and Kristine for Giving Us Moose and Squirrel
LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
Just thought I'd mention that:
Superstation is just adorable.
Mama Squirrel is as sweet in person as she is in-forum (though funnier).
Mooselet is completely precious and Papa is the best.

Not only does this family handle their trials and victories with incredible grace, but they still have enough energy to reach out and include others in their love.

I'd like to thank the Cards for making it possible for me to know such wonderful people.

May the New Year bring you joy and health!

[ December 30, 2003, 02:51 AM: Message edited by: LadyDove ]

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Mooselette is completely precious
And too young for gender reassignment surgery, I thought. [Razz]
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

Bah! I didn't check my spelling. [Razz]

All fixed now.

[ December 30, 2003, 02:52 AM: Message edited by: LadyDove ]

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
*clinks glass*

Hear, hear!! To the Mooses! [Hail]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tresopax
Member # 1063

- posted      Profile for Tresopax           Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm... I'm not sure how Scott and Kristine are responsible for Papa Moose and Mama Squirrel. I would think that credit goes more to God, or their parents perhaps. [Wink]

[ December 30, 2003, 08:44 AM: Message edited by: Tresopax ]

Posts: 8120 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
[The Wave]

Just for Papa Moose!

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert Hugo
Member # 3980

- posted      Profile for Javert Hugo   Email Javert Hugo         Edit/Delete Post 
Scott and Kristine allowed us to get to know them.

Yay for the Meese!!

Posts: 1753 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Drat that Moose and Squirrel.

I mean, Yea for Moose and Squirrel. Yea for Scott and Kristine. Yea for Watsamata U.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

::gooses Tres::
Yes, God and their parents deserve credit for their existence. I thank the Cards for creating the bridge that brought us together.

Koga
Member # 5646

- posted      Profile for Koga   Email Koga         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'd like to thank the Cards for making it possible for me to know such wonderful people.

quote:
I thank the Cards for creating the bridge that brought us together.
The Cards have indeed provided a place full of opertunites, to meet or atleast talk to some great people who I think I would probaably never have made any contact at all whith otherwise. And The Mooses are clearly among the people I'm talking about.

So a [The Wave] for The Mooses, and [Wave] to them

and a [The Wave] for the Cards, and I [Hat] to them

and a [The Wave] for this bridge which lets us meet such great people by crossing river.

(the bridge thing was supposed to mean hatrack river, right?)

Oh and of course a [The Wave] for the other people of hatrack who I have gotten to know to various degrees [Wave] .

Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone else getting sea sick?
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
My heavens, the things that happen when I'm not spending time at Hatrack. Ladydove, as usual, you are far too kind, though you're absolutely correct about Mama, Mooselet, and Superstation. Thank you to the others who said nice stuff, too. I might have thrown in the crying smiley, but it looks sad, where my welling of tears (which I can admit online, but would probably deny in person or blame on dust or allergies or drinking too much coffee) is from my brimming with joy.

But let's focus on the other part of the post -- thanks to our hosts, the Cards, who have provided for us a place of connection, of enlightenment, of comfort, of refuge. Thank you for another year of Hatrack, and may we all have many, many more together.

--Pop

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wendybird
Member # 84

- posted      Profile for Wendybird   Email Wendybird         Edit/Delete Post 
While we are on the subject of Moose and Squirrel I'd like to add that I loved their characters in Crystal City. It was so much fun to read characters that seem familiar. I don't know you both well but I imagine you would be kind and caring like your namesakes.

Here's to the Cards for creating a wonderful community to be a part of!! [Kiss]

Posts: 1132 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JaneX
Member # 2026

- posted      Profile for JaneX           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
you're absolutely correct about Mama, Mooselet, and Superstation.
She's correct about you, too, Moose. [Smile]

[Group Hug] Mooses [Group Hug]

(And I really love the Moose and Squirrel characters in Crystal City, too. It's so cool reading about characters who are named after people I know. [Cool] )

~Jane~

Posts: 2057 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.