FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Dancing in Boston

Author Topic: Dancing in Boston
sarahdipity
Member # 3254

- posted      Profile for sarahdipity   Email sarahdipity         Edit/Delete Post 
I want to go dancing. And since I've determined that none of the places in amherst fit what I want in a place. I'd much rather go to something that's some type of electronica but not remixed versions of britney.

Does anyone have any recommendations for places. And heck, does anyone want to go too?

Posts: 872 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
The Avalon (or one of the sub clubs owned by them) might be a good place to look at. I know they have different nights for different types of music, plus have bands play there, but I don't know if they play what you are looking for.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
::jumps around:: I would love to go if I can swing it. You also still have to come down to Providence so we can drag Suneun and Mike and Beca with us for a Hatrack Dance Pahty [Smile]
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GradStudent
Member # 5088

- posted      Profile for GradStudent   Email GradStudent         Edit/Delete Post 
Avalon is great. I like the Roxy for Swing.
Posts: 134 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.