FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Professional Wrestling -- Match One: Trogdor vs. Saruman

Author Topic: Hatrack Professional Wrestling -- Match One: Trogdor vs. Saruman
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
Likes this thread title better....

[ February 12, 2004, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator ]

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

- posted      Profile for Saruman           Edit/Delete Post 
*coughcopycatcough*
Posts: 651 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Godric
Member # 4587

- posted      Profile for Godric   Email Godric         Edit/Delete Post 
[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1295 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
Saruman, you are the consumate copy catter. When I did the Saruman bit, I made the 'pull my finger' bit funny at least.

And besides, I'm telling fortunes, the future... this is a better idea.

Godric -- don't knock it tillyou try it.

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

quote:
And besides, I'm telling fortunes, the future... this is a better idea.
What do you think divination is?

*turns Trogdor into a newt*

Posts: 651 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**gets better**

You claim divination in that thread, yet provide something vastly different.

**burninates wimpy little Sharkey**

Saruman
Member # 2275

Why are we fighting each other? Together, we can destroy the humans.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Because all previous attempts at world domination with you have resulted in utter disaster.

**grabs Saruman, puts him in a big beefy arm headlock**

Saruman
Member # 2275

*hits Trogdor over the head with staff*

*makes Trogdor spin on his head*

[ February 12, 2004, 11:38 PM: Message edited by: Saruman ]

Godric
Member # 4587

C'mon fellas, be nice! I know! Let's try a group hug...

[Group Hug]

Now wasn't that much better than fighting?

Posts: 1295 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**Grabs Godric by hair, lifts him up with big beefy arm and throws him at the peasant Saruman, who is knocked into the second row by the blow**

**Climbs up on the turnbuckle**

Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
Does Saruman still belong to Pat? If so, do we really need a thread where half the posts are Pat talking to himself? [Razz]
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

*sics an army of ten thousand Uruk-Hai on Trogdor*
Godric
Member # 4587

Well, this is certainly the last time I will ever try to break up an argument between someone and themselves...
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**jumps off turnbuckle high into the air, while coming down drops one leg down on Shigosei's shoulder, dropping her to the mat**

**climbs up onto turnbuckle, again, waiting for Saruman**

Saruman
Member # 2275

*army of ten thousand orcs kills Trogdor*
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

quote:
*sics an army of ten thousand Uruk-Hai on Trogdor*
**The Referee, blocks the entrance of the Uruk-hai and Orcs, stating that the rules say only one may tag at a time**

**And besides, this isn't a tag-team match**

C'mon Saruman, do your own fighting!

[ February 12, 2004, 11:58 PM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator ]

Saruman
Member # 2275

*army of ten thousand orcs kills referee*
Saruman
Member # 2275

Evil never does its own fighting. That's what cronies, henchmen, and evil monster armies are for.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Pansy.

I declare myself the winner by wimpiness of Saruman and await my next foe.

Saruman
Member # 2275

*slinks away and industrializes Trogdor's hometown.*
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

That's fine, they need to upgrade their thatch-roofed huts anyway.
Teen Girl Squad
Member # 4909

- posted      Profile for Teen Girl Squad   Email Teen Girl Squad         Edit/Delete Post 
*dogpiles Trogdor*
Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**is completely taken by surprise by the Teen Girl Squad.. especially what's her face.**

[ February 13, 2004, 12:10 AM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator ]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**is pinned**

You girls look so good. I bow to your wrestling prowess.

Teen Girl Squad
Member # 4909

- posted      Profile for Teen Girl Squad   Email Teen Girl Squad         Edit/Delete Post 
Everyone's taken aback by What's-her-face.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.