FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » @)------Happy vday------(@

Author Topic: @)------Happy vday------(@
Wonko The Sane
Member # 2945

- posted      Profile for Wonko The Sane   Email Wonko The Sane         Edit/Delete Post 
@)->----- [Blushing]

[ February 14, 2004, 07:20 AM: Message edited by: Wonko The Sane ]

Posts: 213 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NicoleValentine
Member # 6206

- posted      Profile for NicoleValentine   Email NicoleValentine         Edit/Delete Post 
Hehehe, Happy Valentine's Day, everyone [Smile]
I will be spending Valentine's Day with my parents, as well as my sisters, "adopted" sister, and cousin. Not quite ideal, but it should be fun [Smile] I mean, it is Disney World [Wink]
Wish I could spend it with my "someone special" though...

Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valentine014
Member # 5981

- posted      Profile for Valentine014           Edit/Delete Post 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Oh this is not cool!

Valentine014 = Nicole

This is going to be VERY confusing.....

What could I do to talk you into choosing another screen name?

Posts: 2064 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
*giggle*

Actually, I was thinking, "I wonder why Valentine registered a new nick that has her old one AND her real name in it?"

This IS going to be confusing!

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
We could just call you "14"...
Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NicoleValentine
Member # 6206

- posted      Profile for NicoleValentine   Email NicoleValentine         Edit/Delete Post 
LOL, Sorry!
Honestly...I don't know if there's too much you can do to get me to change it. Otherwise, I'd never remember it - I can't remember my first one. Every screenname of mine is some derivative of Nicole and Valentine, or at least one or the other.
I don't mind going by VN or anything of that nature. NicoleValentine is actually a new one for me. I use ValentineWiggin on Pweb and ValentineNicole on AIM, LJ, and just about everything else. I was once ValentineNicole here, but I barely had any posts and I lost the password.
Anyhow, I'm really sorry about that, and it's actually quite the coincidence, LOL.
I really hate being stubborn, and if it's really all that hard I'll swap - it'd just be an inconvenience, I suppose.

[ February 15, 2004, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: NicoleValentine ]

Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.