FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » A very difficult online game.... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A very difficult online game....
drumsntolkein
Member # 6095

- posted      Profile for drumsntolkein           Edit/Delete Post 
the farthest I've gotten is level fourteen, but I can't seem to beat the Reptilian she-beast! Any pointers?
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterh
Member # 5208

- posted      Profile for peterh   Email peterh         Edit/Delete Post 
You need to use your holocost cloak to get past the Reptilian she-beast.

If you didn't pick it up from the velociraptor on level 11.5.2 you need to go back. Hopefully the carnivorous goats haven't carried away the remains of the raptor, so you can find it when you go back.

Posts: 995 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
Spoilers:

Belle-- to get past the dog, you have to go back to the Naga's room on level one.

I swear this text wasn't there the first time, but when you enter the room, some text will be displayed about the chalice in the corner. Type 'GET CHALICE,' then take it to the dog. The dog will then drink the chalice, and fall asleep.

Be prepared for a hilarious cutscene. Don't want to spoil it for you-- let's just say that seeing is believing.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
I thought the "House of the Seven Pleasures" was a weird level. But the puns on "crown" were hilarious.
Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
[Kiss] Thank you!

I'm movingon!

[Party]

Where's the not worthy smilie? Has it been removed?

[ February 26, 2004, 02:46 PM: Message edited by: Belle ]

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.