FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Little Mafia on the Prairie: Now with fewer Carbs. (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Little Mafia on the Prairie: Now with fewer Carbs.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
http://grenme.com/forum/index.php?showforum=4

[ February 25, 2004, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator ]

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
I call dibs on Nell.
Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
I call dibs on John Boy Walton!
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
I volunteer, seeing as how Jeniwren and I were going to create a mafia game until people weren't interested unless it was Jon Boy and Ruth moding... [Mad]

[Wink] I actually do volunteer, I'm not just being petty. [Smile]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anti-Chris
Member # 4452

- posted      Profile for Anti-Chris           Edit/Delete Post 
Pat, my first reaction to seeing Little House on the Prairie Mafia was "Heck no. In fact, I'm going to go TP Pat's house now for ruining mafia for me."

Then I thought: "You know something. I'll play. And I'll make fun of it so much. Yes, I think I'll enjoy killing those stupid characters. MAUAAHAHAHAHA!!!

Posts: 530 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
Hobbes-- you're in. I was thinking I could be Pa and you could be Mr. Edwards. How does that sound?
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

Done and done. And I mean done.

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

I just GMS'ed you and John over at that other place.
Hobbes
Member # 433

Already responded [Smile] I have it send me an e-mail when I get one of those, and I have MSN Messenger running which instantly informs me of e-mail... so yah, I tend to get those pretty fast. [Cool]

Hobbes [Smile]

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Is this going to be here (Hatrack) or elsewhere?
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

It gonna be on greNME.

Hobbes [Smile]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Rivka, as a champion of fluff, I assume you'll be playing, no?
rivka
Member # 4859

Oh, sheesh, am I a champion of fluff now? [Big Grin]

Nope, I cannot add another board. And I've already heard the arguments about it being the same amount of time . . . which would be true, if I didn't know (from experience) that I'd end up reading other threads over there too.

I already spend enough time avoiding RL on Hatrack. (and sakeriver. and . . .) [Wink]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
oh, and nathan, POST A FREAKING LANDMARK ALREADY!!!
Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

*agrees with celia, with a few more !!!!! for good measure*
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Sorry Rivka. That answer will not do. You have been formally invited, and Burninators don't take no for an answer.

www.grenme.com/forum

rivka
Member # 4859

If we're playing "who can be more stubborn" I think I have a pretty good shot. [Wink]
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Does one actually have to have watched the show, or does reading the books suffice?
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Wrong.

This is what I did.... Just link to the mafia forum. Then, you wont even read the other stuff.

And to be honest, there isn't that much stuff there.

Rivka, don't make me hug you.

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Ryuko -- as usual, all clues will be taken from the profiles -- so you wouldn't have had to watch the series, except for the fact that it's UnAmerican.

Hobbes and I are working out the details of where the, um... details will be taken from.

rivka
Member # 4859

*shakes head*
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

C'mon rivka. I'll give you a big kiss.
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
If it's Unamerican to not watch and not be bored, then I don't want to be American... [Razz]
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
When's it running? I have to go out of town again (she said with a sigh, thinking that traveling for work has lost its allure) next week. But I wanna play! Especially since rivka is. [Wink]
Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Not.
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
I promised myself no more mafia. But little house on the Prairie?
:Struggles between little horned red pooka on left shoulder and glowing haloed pooka on right shoulder:
Oh what the hay. I'm in. If I'm allowed.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

We won't start without you Mrs. wren.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Yes Patricia, you're allowed.
Thunder's Core Smith
Member # 6234

- posted      Profile for Thunder's Core Smith   Email Thunder's Core Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Is this any better?
Posts: 40 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

You're getting worse than me.
Anti-Chris
Member # 4452

- posted      Profile for Anti-Chris           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, like I said, count me in. This time, I'll actually stick with the game. I hope.

And as for a landmark: pssh. Perhaps I will when theres something interesting that I'd like to share. Or once my creativity/humor pops back into my head. My left brain isn't working too good lately, and hence, verbalizing/writing what my right brain thinks isn't going to happen.

Except in that explanation. See, no logic either?

And also, Thunders Core Smith != me.

[ February 23, 2004, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: Anti-Chris ]

Posts: 530 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hansenj
Member # 4034

- posted      Profile for hansenj   Email hansenj         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! [Big Grin] I'm in.

*pulls out hypnotic watch on a chain*

*waves it back and forth in front of rivka*

You WILL play mafia with us!!

[Evil]

But really, if you go straight to the mafia forum there isn't even a temptation to go read other stuff. I still haven't even gone to see what there is. It's just more organized there. It even has it's own little messaging system. [Smile]

OK, we've tried hypnosis, we've tried logic...

Time to beg: PLEASE??? [Cry]

Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Hansenj -- she likes hugs. Try those.
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Grazi
:kisses ring:
Grazi
:backs slowly from Trogdor repeating:
grazi...

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
I want to play.

(((rivka)))

Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

It's nice to feel wanted. [Smile]

But even if it were going to be on the 'rack I should say no -- but I know I wouldn't be able to maintain my resolve.

I can't. I'm doing enough ostriching already -- please don't encourage me to do more.

hansenj
Member # 4034

(((((((Rivka)))))))

[Smile]

Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hansenj
Member # 4034

Did it work?
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

(((((((rivka)))))))
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll play!
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Celia's gonna be Little Nellie Olsen?

[ROFL]

jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
If I can talk hubby into letting me buy a laptop this week [Evil] I could play anytime, even next week. The hotel I'm staying at next week has free high speed internet connections in the rooms.
Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Damander
Member # 4439

- posted      Profile for Damander           Edit/Delete Post 
Little House on the Prairie Mafia!?! This is too good to pass up. Count me in. [Party]

And rivka: [Group Hug] I've never played mafia without you, darling. I don't think it would be the same.

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

[No No] Dirty pool! Using guilt . . . [Grumble]

And even that won't work, I'm afraid. Have fun, guys. [Smile]

Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
I think I've only watched the show about five times, but I did read the books. They lived in a sod hut under a hill, right? Kind of like Bilbo Baggins?

I'll be Great Aunt Ruth. Everyone has a Great Aunt Ruth.

Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thunder's Core Smith
Member # 6234

- posted      Profile for Thunder's Core Smith   Email Thunder's Core Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
So just swap back to T_Smith. Maybe you'll have something to say by the time you hit the next big round number. Aren't you already at the current one?
Posts: 40 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
So you're offering me yet another chance to be led around by the nose, stabbed in the back by people I trust and generally make a fool out of myself because of my naivety?

Count me in.

Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

http://grenme.com/forum/index.php?showforum=4
Zevlag
Member # 1405

- posted      Profile for Zevlag           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Nate, If your serious about TP and Pats house, I'm in! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Zev knows where I live.

I own an attack dog, just so you know.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.