FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » **wipes tear** (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: **wipes tear**
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
Part one

Part two

Part three....

I'm not sure I can wait for the next installment....

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, that is AMAZING.

Though the second one cut out on me. Crap. I hope it's fixable, I love these.

Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
I kept waiting for the mushroom guy to tell Mario that the princess was in another castle, that would have been cool.
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
I Love the soundtrack!
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
That is how the game SHOULD have started. Wow.
Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh.... my.... cod....

If laughing at turtles burrying hatchets into mushroom turbans is wrong, then I don't want to be right. [Big Grin]

Loved the tribute to khazad dum and Braveheart. [Smile]

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

(oh, and ...

http://nikon.bungie.org/misc/warthog_launch/warthog_launch.swf

)

I'm thinking Luigi rises from the dead to help out his bro.

[ February 27, 2004, 01:35 AM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator ]

digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
wow... that was a deeply moving experience... Peter Jackson is just an amateur...
Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

Dag you, Trogdor - I'm on level 16 of the Warthog game, and am still going at it...
Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Level 24.....
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

and I'm still trying to figure out what those floating things are..... they look remotely like, um..... yeah....
Taalcon
Member # 839

Level 25...
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Zombie Luigi!! [Eek!]
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

[ February 27, 2004, 02:19 AM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator ]

Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
Stupid level 30. [Grumble]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

Level 30.. booya.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

I can't figure it out.
Hobbes
Member # 433

Me either. Ahhh! I've wasted like 15 minutes on this already (just this level). [Grumble]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

Maybe 30 is as high as it goes?

Hrrm...

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

that would be too cruel...
Taalcon
Member # 839

I can always get it down to either one little bugger, or one big bugger --- arrg.

[ February 27, 2004, 02:43 AM: Message edited by: Taalcon ]

Hobbes
Member # 433

I've got it down to one guy in like three distinct ways.

I'm unhappy, this game has brought me unhappieness. [Mad]

Hobbes [Smile]

Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

This is almost, but not quite, as much fun as our imaginary game. [Wink]
Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Even if they just gave one more little grenade, I'd have nailed it hours ago.
Taalcon
Member # 839

I think the people who made the game are cheating.
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

My friend closed my window. He must die.
Hobbes
Member # 433

I agree, all three of you.

Hobbes [Smile]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

what imaginary game?
Hobbes
Member # 433

I got it!!!!!! [Party]

Hobbes [Smile]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

share?
Hobbes
Member # 433

Hmm... to be honest, I don't remeber exactly, but I'll say that the left most slider comes into play, and it's very similar to the way it sounds like you were doing it.

Hobbes [Smile]

Hobbes
Member # 433

32 can go... I don't know, 3:00 is too late to think of a good insult for this.

Hobbes [Smile]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

I gave up....

[Frown]

Taalcon
Member # 839

Me too. Hobbes, you reign supreme. [Hail]
Hobbes
Member # 433

[Frown] It took me about 30 minutes or more. And now 32 seems impossible, I think I'll post a screen shot of it.

Hobbes [Smile]

Hobbes
Member # 433

Level 32. I'm still unhappy.

Hobbes [Smile]

Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

- posted      Profile for Mr.Funny           Edit/Delete Post 
I am currently on level 32 as well. Perplexing...
Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

Wahhhh [Cry]

Hobbes [Smile]

Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

- posted      Profile for Mr.Funny           Edit/Delete Post 
Um... it just gave me some error about kernal 32 and now I cannot access the game again... [Wall Bash]
Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

- posted      Profile for Slash the Berzerker   Email Slash the Berzerker         Edit/Delete Post 
Level 38 before I quit.

Level 32 is tough, but here's a clue. You can't beat it using full power. The higher you go, the more you have to finely control the number of bombs you use.

Early on, you can leave it on full blast and just use angles and bounce to clear the screen. That is deceptive, and can make the later levels tough if you aren't used to controlling the power of the blast as well.

Posts: 5383 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
I love that they used "Pyramid Song." That was perfect.

Edit: FINALLY past level 30.

[ February 27, 2004, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: advice for robots ]

Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

Got level 32 on my first try. [Razz]
Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

How did you skip the first 31 levels? [Confused]
advice for robots
Member # 2544

You can only do it on a Mac.

Level 37 is going to be my undoing, I think.

advice for robots
Member # 2544

Finally past 37. Ugh, that one was hard.
digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
So how do we know when the fourth installment of the Mario movie is out?
Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

I got to 39 and quit. Stupid 39 [Grumble]

Hobbes [Smile]

Taalcon
Member # 839

Back to the topic of emotional Mario Adventures...

What would happen if the situation was reversed, and Luigi was the survivor?

Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
Dammit, I'm on 38, and can't get past it. There's still one little focker staying JUST out of range...
Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.