FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Cat's out of the bag, I guess.

Author Topic: Cat's out of the bag, I guess.
odouls268
Member # 2145

- posted      Profile for odouls268   Email odouls268         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
THE WASHINGTON TIMES
The Pentagon is moving elements of a supersecret commando unit from Iraq to the Afghanistan theater to step up the hunt for Osama bin Laden

Just how supersecret is this task force, if it's movements are printed in the Washington Times? C'mon now, how about a little operational security for our boys at war. What do ya say?

http://www.navyseals.com/community/articles/article.cfm?id=2664&page=1

Posts: 2532 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tstorm
Member # 1871

- posted      Profile for Tstorm   Email Tstorm         Edit/Delete Post 
Are you kidding? I swear I heard this last week (Sunday?). Hmm, maybe I'm wrong. Still, I doubt the news of their deployment will specifically hinder their operations in Afghanistan.
Posts: 1813 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Shouldn't that be "the cat's out of the bag, dad?"
Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
heh [ROFL] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry. I couldn't help myself.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Traveler
Member # 3615

- posted      Profile for Traveler           Edit/Delete Post 
This is all part of the setting of the stage for when they trot out Bin Laden at the Republican convention. They've secretly had him in custody for quite awhile.
Posts: 512 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
At first I thought, "He's right, newspaper shouldn't be printing this at all." Then I thought, "Well, it's almost a guarantee that if they say 'soon to move out' it really means something like 'deployed and in position months ago, hoping this will scare some gophers outta their holes."

But then it occurred to me that, if those gophers hear about this report, that same line of reasoning will almost certainly run through their heads as well.

Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
It's probably a decoy.
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, they are moving out and landing in Haiti, where they will conquer the entire country and set up a secret base to launch Gulag Guantanamo prisoners to our super duper secret moon prison alpha.

The Bush strategy of springing a captured Osama Bin Laden at the Republican convention failed when Osama, who has been disguised as Howard Dean for the last year and a half, failed to get the Democratic nomination. While Ashcroft does have enough evidence to throw Kisinich in some deep dark hole as an "Enemy non-Combatant" until after the election, he's not sure if he can do the same for Kerry.

Edwards' plan to announce a Super Tuesday bombshell that would have catapulted him to the election leader, fizzled when the vidoe tape of President Bush's daughters and Kerry in a kinky sex act turned out to be a badly dubbed Hilton video.

That's it from my secret files today.

Except when I saw this thread title I thought it was celebrating the Zuessentenial today.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boothby171
Member # 807

- posted      Profile for Boothby171   Email Boothby171         Edit/Delete Post 
There is no moon prison Alpha.

Not any more.

Please continue to go about your work.

[ March 02, 2004, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: ssywak ]

Posts: 1862 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anthro
Member # 6087

- posted      Profile for Anthro   Email Anthro         Edit/Delete Post 
You really shouldn't keep cats in bags.
Posts: 550 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.