FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Bigot Burninations: 5 cents. The Bigot Burninator is IN.

Author Topic: Bigot Burninations: 5 cents. The Bigot Burninator is IN.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
**BURNINATES SELF FIRST AND FOREMOST**

Whew, glad I got that out of the way.

Next?

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

- posted      Profile for scottneb           Edit/Delete Post 
Steps up to the altar.

Holding Kat! [Evil Laugh]

Posts: 1660 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
You can step up to the altar all you want, but until you pay the piper, you're not getting any burninating.
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
Can I buy a gift certificate?
Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

- posted      Profile for scottneb           Edit/Delete Post 
**goes back to his car to find the exact change in his ash tray**
Posts: 1660 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
:Tapes nickel to backside:
:moons Trogdor:

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
*flips Trog a nickel*
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
Burninate me! *tosses quarter*

I deserve it! At least, a bunch of people keep telling me I do....

they must be right though!

Burninate away!

*prepares self*

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

quote:
Can I buy a gift certificate?
Of course. They come in a collectors red envelope with the words "Nothing shows you care like burninating a bigot" embossed on the front.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Yes, Yes, alright ladies....

**burninates rivka, pooka, Belle, Belle, Belle, Belle, Belle**

Feel better now?

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
*shakes head, trying to stop ringing sound*
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
*sigh*

The inability to see religious beliefs as a rational justification for social policy is a form of bigotry.

*tapes nickel to remaining hand*

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
*sigh*

Aaahhh....that's so much better.

*tosses nickel*

I don't need any more, consider that a tip. Or advance payment, I'm sure I'll be back.

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amka
Member # 690

- posted      Profile for Amka   Email Amka         Edit/Delete Post 
Reaches into her coat pocket to find a few pennies. Only has four. Throws in a piece of gum, pristine in original packaging, hopefully.

Hmmm, coat. Should take it off. Don't want to ruin it or insulate myself from the full blast of heat.

Posts: 3495 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MidnightBlue
Member # 6146

- posted      Profile for MidnightBlue   Email MidnightBlue         Edit/Delete Post 
A good burnination is good for everyone, I always say. Actually, come to think of it that's the first time I've ever said it. And I didn't really say it, I thought it and then typed it. Anyway...

*tosses over a nickle*

Posts: 1547 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
*Tosses Trogdor a wooden nickel*

Well?

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Human
Member # 2985

- posted      Profile for Human   Email Human         Edit/Delete Post 
*chucks a quarter at Trogdor's head*

Light me!

Posts: 3658 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
*Looks through stash of broken watches*
*Gets out cigarette*

ready [Hail]

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm... I try very very hard not to be a bigot, but sometimes it just don't work! Therefore, burninations for me!

(slides her nickel across the counter)

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
*hands over a nickle*
Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
*gives Trogdor a dime* "Two burininations for me, please."
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

While I don't consider myself a bigot, I need to be burninated anyway. Thank you.
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

Hey Trogdor, when do I get my burninations?
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
*Counts out five pennies and kneels in penance*

*Wonders if she can remember her Roman Catholic mother's Rosary recitation*

*Shrugs and begins singing "I Am A Child of God" with great hope and expectation*

[Razz]

[Edits post in great dismay. Ack! Lutheran's would excommunicate me for paying! Ack!]

[ March 01, 2004, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: Shan ]

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.