FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Reasons to hate Sean Penn

Author Topic: Reasons to hate Sean Penn
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
I have a list of about fifty reasons to hate him, but these are my newest reasons.

My first newest reason is his stupid aceptance speach, "If their is one this all actors know, besides that their were no WMDs" Why did he have to do that, what was the point?

My other reason is this, HE DARED TO TAKE JOHNNY DEPPS OSCAR!!! If Bill Murry had won, I would have been ok with that, but not the actor I hate most!

Rhaegar

[ March 02, 2004, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: Rhaegar The Fool ]

Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Psycho Triad
Member # 3331

- posted      Profile for Psycho Triad   Email Psycho Triad         Edit/Delete Post 
I think it was hilarious when they were listing the people for the Oscar, and you could see Mr. Depp look up at the nearest screen saying "who.. me?" when they listed his name.
Posts: 271 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
I love Depp...
Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
butterfly
Member # 5898

- posted      Profile for butterfly   Email butterfly         Edit/Delete Post 
The Oscars is a good place to make political statements, that was the point.
Posts: 91 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

No, It is about art, not politics, even Tim Robins recodnized that.

Rhaegar

pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not a weapon's inspector... but I play one on TV
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I loved his double take.

I also add Adrien Brody to my list of "People Who Established Themselves As Kick Ass At the Oscars." That Binaca thing was smooth.

Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'm not a weapon's inspector... but I play one on TV
pooka, statements like this is I love that you're at Hatrack.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

I think the Italian guy who ran over the chairs should be added to that list. And Billy Boyd, even though he did it at the SAGs, " A few years ago I was working ina factory in Glasglow, now, I'm in a room with Al Pacino and Clint Eastwood, and we have a big award" He said it like a fifth grader, and thewhilst in a kilt, ran off the stage, I love it!

Rhaegar

pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Aw shucks, kat [Blushing]

I keep trying to figure out the perfect way to say that the best dressed man at the Oscars was Adrian Brody wearing Binaca. In a way that implies nudity.

I can't deny that Owen Wilson is hot, but at the same time can't figure out why guys can be as assymetric as he and Adrian Brody and still be in show business. I guess it's more fodder for my theory that males have psychological archetypes and women have physical archetypes.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
*jaw drops to floor*

PSYCHOTRIAD POSTED! Rhaegar, you must really be very special...

And I love Johnny Depp, but I knew he wouldn't win, unfortunately. [Frown]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Psycho Triad
Member # 3331

- posted      Profile for Psycho Triad   Email Psycho Triad         Edit/Delete Post 
Now all you have to figure out is... if it is a blessing for me post, or a curse.

Been busy working on my landmark.
Big #100. [Razz]

[ March 02, 2004, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: Psycho Triad ]

Posts: 271 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Sean Penn is a good actor, but I think Johnny Depp is better.
And hotter! [Smile]

quote:
And Billy Boyd, even though he did it at the SAGs, " A few years ago I was working ina factory in Glasglow, now, I'm in a room with Al Pacino and Clint Eastwood, and we have a big award" He said it like a fifth grader, and thewhilst in a kilt, ran off the stage, I love it!

Aw, I wish I saw that one. I love Billy Boyd!
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.