FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » saxon75 and Strider are neutral good.

Author Topic: saxon75 and Strider are neutral good.
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Just sayin. [Big Grin]

[ March 04, 2004, 11:34 AM: Message edited by: eslaine ]

Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
And celia, of course, would be chaotic evil.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
No, I see celia as being more lawful evil. The only chaos around celia is what she leaves in her wake.
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

I don't know--setting up that Thunder's Core Smith account strikes me as being on the chaotic side of evil*

*of course, we all know that she's really chaotic good masquerading as chaotic evil, but there's no need to get into that.

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

She employs chaotic methods, yes, but I don't think she would limit herself to chaos or law. There's too much evil to be done.

Let's not quibble over method, let's just do that evil. [Evil Laugh]

Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
i love that i'm the entire discussion on a thread with two different people's names in the title.

and zan is correct. i am lawful evil.

Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
You'd think I'd be able to figure out whether you're mafia or townie.
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
I play the same either way. Isn't that just awful?
Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
You'd think Elaine would figure out how to spell neutral.
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Shouldn't "neutral" be in quotes? Or did you mean that he needed to spell neutrally?

Not that I have any idea what neutral spelling is.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

You would...

but you'd be wrong.

eslaine
Member # 5433

I reelly sloe somtims....
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
I am?
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
I read the thread title as saxon75 and Strider are neutered good.

LOL.

Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
interesting. I don't deny it. I am curious as to what the heck is going on though.
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
celia, Out of Context Thread, here you come!
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

Boy, I thought this dobie would be dead by now, Strider. I just pulled a couple of names out of the hat as a response to the "Tom Davidson and Slash are evil" thread.

Aragorn was probably chaotic good, at first, at least. In the end he might have been Lawful Good, bein' the King and all.

But, yeah. Both you and saxy are likely neutral good IRL. Like most of us.

But not me. I'm like, true chaotic or something.

Noemon
Member # 1115

I'm chaotic greedy. Well, no, I'm not, but many of my early AD&D characters were.
Noemon
Member # 1115

Yeah Erik, it's strange, isn't it, when the Dobie becomes more popular than the original thread.
Strider
Member # 1807

And here i thought i was special. oh well.

Maybe i should pay attention to more threads so this kind of confusion doesn't happen again.

Don't they have an online personality test for this kind of thing anyway? i'm willing to bed i'd come out neutral something or other.

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
i'm willing to bed i'd come out neutral something or other.
There's a joke here. I just can't find it.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

quote:
And here i thought i was special. oh well
Well, of all the people I know on Hatrack, when I thought about their alignment, I came up with two names.

But I couldn't put my finger on any specific reason why I would think of you as neutral. You just seem mostly neutral good to me.

But alignments change, see the Overlook campaign for details.... (@sakeriver)

Strider
Member # 1807

quote:
There's a joke here. I just can't find it.
then i'll have to leave it up there for comedic purposes in the hope that someone else can figure it out.
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm pretty sure I'm Lawful Dan. I live strictly by my own rules [Razz]
Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm pretty sure involves a judicious use of commas.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.