FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Warning: Potentially offensive to blondes, Catholics, Jews and Canadians

Author Topic: Warning: Potentially offensive to blondes, Catholics, Jews and Canadians
LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
I knew you wouldn't be able to resist reading this!

Three Canadian blondes died and found themselves standing before St. Peter.

He told them that before they could enter the Kingdom, they had to tell him what Easter represented.
The first blonde said, "Easter is a holiday where they have a big feast and we give thanks and eat turkey."
St. Peter said, "Noooooo," and he banished her to Hell.

The second blonde said, "Easter is when we celebrate Jesus' birth and exchange gifts."
St. Peter said, "Noooooo," and he banished her to Hell.

The third blonde said she knew what Easter was, and St.Peter said, "So, tell me."
She said, "Easter is a Christian holiday that coincides with the Jewish festival of Passover. Jesus was having Passover feast with His
disciples when He was betrayed by Judas, and the Romans arrested Him.
The Romans hung Him on the cross and eventually He died. Then they buried Him in a tomb behind a very large boulder . "

St. Peter said, "Verrrrrry good."

Then the blonde continued, "Now, every year the Jews roll away the boulder and Jesus comes out. If he sees his shadow, we have
six more weeks of hockey."

St. Peter fainted.

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BYuCnslr
Member # 1857

- posted      Profile for BYuCnslr   Email BYuCnslr         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL] <--has been doing this the last 3 minutes
Satyagraha

Posts: 1986 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't get it.

[Wink]

Actually, I'm not sure why this would have to be 3 "Canadians".

[Big Grin]

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Hockey.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
Wait. So,you're saying Canadians can get into heaven? That's crazy.
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh...duh!

I just read it as "winter" and didn't even look at the last word before Peter fainted.

LOL.

Okay, Canadians are funny. Especially about hockey.

[Big Grin]

Thanks Mack.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
Heard it.
Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lime
Member # 1707

- posted      Profile for Lime   Email Lime         Edit/Delete Post 
Hadn't heard it.
Posts: 753 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm canadian and I don't like Hockey.
Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
*pat pat*
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
not Canadian, but love Hockey

and that is just too funny right now. Especially since i am watching the NY Rangers play against the Washington Capitals. [Smile]

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

There's only one capital in Washington. "W"

[Razz]

Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
No this team plays out of D.C.
BTW Rangers won 3-2. this pits them 8 points more than Washington for the playoff spot even tho neither team will make it to the playoffs. Go Detroit Red Wings!!!! [The Wave]

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Wait. So,you're saying Canadians can get into heaven? That's crazy.
I was shocked too!

quote:
Okay, Canadians are funny.
Innately so... One of my hubby's favorite jokes is, "Did you know that most Canadians have a fully functioning pancreas?"

quote:
No this team plays out of D.C.
*is still looking for the second capital in Washington*

*winks* Nice to meet you Stan.

[ March 05, 2004, 11:03 PM: Message edited by: LadyDove ]

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.