FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Cool is... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cool is...
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
That *is* cool!
I used to tuck money inside books to save for stuff, and then forget about it...then I'd find it when I went to read!
(hmmm...maybe that was why I read so much... [Wink] )

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jexx
Member # 3450

- posted      Profile for jexx   Email jexx         Edit/Delete Post 
Cool is bidding on art on ebay, not being willing to go over $15, losing the auction, only to find out your friend won the auction and is sending you the painting as a gift!

Cool is...Jamie!

Posts: 1545 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaydayDesiax
Member # 5012

- posted      Profile for MaydayDesiax   Email MaydayDesiax         Edit/Delete Post 
Cool is losing your promise ring only to have your fiancee give you his.

Cool is having hatrackers send you birthday presents and homemade cards (THANK YOU RAIA!)

Cool is anime.

Cheap anime, at that.

Posts: 873 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Cool is being friends with Mayday. [Kiss]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaydayDesiax
Member # 5012

- posted      Profile for MaydayDesiax   Email MaydayDesiax         Edit/Delete Post 
Aw.... [Blushing]
Posts: 873 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post 
cool is waking up with a devilish gleam in one's eye and a singular determination to reduce at least one person to giggle fits.
Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
YAY GUNDAM WING! Gundam Wing is most certainly cool. I only have DVDs 1-4. Sadness. I need the rest, but I is teh poor.
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaydayDesiax
Member # 5012

That's why I lurked on Half.com and snagged the whole series (plus EW for free). It's got the DVDs cheap too, though.

Very cool. Half.com.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.