FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Co-moderator needed.....

Author Topic: Co-moderator needed.....
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
Read all about it...

http://grenme.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=182

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

- posted      Profile for Pat   Email Pat         Edit/Delete Post 
bumpy.
Posts: 1800 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Pat, 2 things hinder me from doing so.

1) I can't write worth squat.
2) I know squat about LHotP.

Combine those two and you have a very valid reason why I don't.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Hooray! T_Smith is going to moderate!
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

2 things I have to say about your reasons.

1. Neither can I.
2. Neither do I.

Posts: 1800 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

You must know SOMETHING on LHotP. I mean, you proposed it. I only watched 4 episodes in my life. All I know is this:

Little girl likes to run in weeds, but she trips often.

She had a brother named Al. He died.

Her sister is blind.

She married someone.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

But it's not like we're sticking to a script or anything. It's mafia. Laura already is dead. Charles Ingalls is a bad guy way down deep.

But, if you don't want to, that's fine. You can let everyone down. See if we care.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

You mean everyones spirits are going to be crush, and some will even need therapy?

Good.

Pat
Member # 879

Youch. You've turned evil.
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Cynic and condescending, as my employers would say.
Pat
Member # 879

Evil has a better ring to it, and will get you further around here.
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Yeah, but if I claim evil, celia will think she had something to do with that. Can't have her boosting her ego like that.
Pat
Member # 879

By the way, you need to lose the evilness fore the mish.
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe he goes somewhere that cynical and condescending are a plus. Like L.A. or Europe.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey!

Ok, it's true. [Dont Know]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladyday
Member # 1069

- posted      Profile for ladyday   Email ladyday         Edit/Delete Post 
I was just thinking I kind of missed writing for mafia. If your first...or second or third or fourth or fifth choice isn't interested I could probably pick up the slack for a week.
Posts: 1676 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

HIRED!
Pat
Member # 879

Seriously, would you? I'd see if I could throw together a nice benefits package complete with a 401k match of 10 percent.

[Smile]

jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
Cool, I just found this thread, and would be willing to volunteer if it's not the week of the 22nd. But I really shouldn't, and if Billie was going to do it, I'd happily sit back and watch her weave her magic.
Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
bumpy.
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

- posted      Profile for Slash the Berzerker   Email Slash the Berzerker         Edit/Delete Post 
I would do it...

except for the mafia lameness.

Posts: 5383 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladyday
Member # 1069

Gratz to you Slash.

Pat/jeniwren, I'm happy to do it as long as no one who is a bit more involved in all of this wants to take over. I'll catch up on what's happening tomorrow, and if you're okay with me doing this you can GMS me any info I'll need.

Posts: 1676 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

- posted      Profile for Slash the Berzerker   Email Slash the Berzerker         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't take it personally, Billie.

I only do it to get under Pat's skin. Which, actually, is the point of about half my posts.

Posts: 5383 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Stupid lizard getting under my skin.

Hey Slash! Look! A kid!

[ March 11, 2004, 11:12 PM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator ]

ladyday
Member # 1069

*grins* no worries Slash. Just getting my bitch on in preparation for being a comod [Big Grin] .
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
Billie, if you do it, you'll be saving me from myself. I'm home next week, but I have so much to do before I have to go out of town again the following week, I'd have to be colossally stupid to volunteer. Which would classify me to a T when it comes to Mafia.

I'm *really* looking forward to when I'm not travelling for work but once or twice a year. This every few weeks thing is getting old.

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.