FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » entertainment news

Author Topic: entertainment news
jack
Member # 2083

- posted      Profile for jack           Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't seen any threads about this, though I might have missed them.

Robert Pastorelli died. Sad. He was only 49 and had a daughter. The really sad part is the child's mother died in 1999 in the same house. Poor little girl. And stupid, stupid man. I know being a drug addict is, well, an addiction, but jebus, when you are the only parent of a child, it's even more important to get help.

Paul Winfield died. I loved him in the Darmok episode on ST: TNG. Holy carp! He was gay?!? I had no idea.

Spaulding Gray's body was finally found. He disappeared January 10 and was only found on Monday. It appears he committed suicide and had been very depressed since a car accident in 2001. (Holy carp, he wasn't gay!)

Finally, The Practice will be off the air soon. I'm not too upset, though. All season I've been saying that it seems like The Practice was The Practice in name only. It seemed like it was a new James Spader show that just happened to have some of the people from The Practice in it. Well, that's the plan now. Spader is set to get his own series based on this character. He's leaving the firm and going into civil law, rather than criminal. Which is cool. He's been great this season and I love the character.

Also, have we discussed the new Stargate series? I can't believe who the cast for Atlantis is. I figured they'd at least get Corin Nemec, but this is a cast of nobodies/minorbodies. I'm looking forward to seeing it though. New stuff to play with.

Posts: 171 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.