FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Mafia now

Author Topic: Mafia now
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
I know, you think I知 just jumping on the bandwagon, but honestly, I thought of doing this before all of those other mafia threads started up!

Anyways, I was planning on starting up another game soon, since everyone else seems to be starting up their games this summer and I知 hoping there is enough people who want to play before that.

I also know that the fact that I知 moding the game wont exactly be a banner around which all of Hatrack will flock to play the game so I guess I値l have to come up with a good background. Some of the various scenarios I致e been thinking of are: Lake Wobegon (from the Prairie Home Companion radio show), a Jesuit type Monastery in the dark ages, and maybe even a kind of science symposium, in which you are a famous scientist from any era. I知 not limiting myself to those but that痴 what I知 thinking.

Is anyone interested in a little game now to tie them over for the summer games?

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Hobbes, dear heart, can I be your fangirl for this one? I suck at playing mafia, but I do mod adoration like nobody's business. [Wink]
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

[Blushing] Of course! Though we all know you're far cooler than I am. I just feel bad it was while I was moding the game that you had such a bad experience. Glad you're still talking to me! [Cool]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Good grief, Hobbes, I almost died of embarrassment. You should have been irritated that I was so unprepared, but instead you graced me with a beautifully-written death scene, just when I needed it.

You rock.

*commences fangirlling

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angelily
Member # 6298

- posted      Profile for angelily   Email angelily         Edit/Delete Post 
May I play? Please?

I'll give you a cookie.

Posts: 58 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

Everyone's welcome! [Cool]

Hobbes [Smile]

angelily
Member # 6298

Do I still have to give a cookie?
Posts: 58 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

Nope, I don't like cookies. [Smile]

Hobbes [Smile]

angelily
Member # 6298

whew, i don't have any money. [Big Grin]
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Nope, I don't like cookies.
[Eek!]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
i'll play.
Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hansenj
Member # 4034

- posted      Profile for hansenj   Email hansenj         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll play! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

Everyone should play!

Hobbes [Smile]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.