FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Cosmic Wars!

Author Topic: Cosmic Wars!
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
here

Don't read the story, just scroll down to the links. Probably the best Star Wars Parody ever.

[ March 22, 2004, 03:39 PM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator ]

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skrika03
Member # 5930

- posted      Profile for skrika03   Email skrika03         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm looking at a blank window. But I'll stay tuned. (I have DSL, so speed shouldn't be the issue)
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
They're pretty big Simpsons episodes. Well worth the wait.
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St. Yogi
Member # 5974

- posted      Profile for St. Yogi   Email St. Yogi         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]

Awesome.

The best thing is to rightclick on the link and say "save target as" and then just open the file.

Posts: 739 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Pat is my hero. Thanks for the link.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

"Worst Cosmic Wars ever! I will only watch it three more times.... today."

I can't watch Comic book guy without thinking of Amka.

romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
This was one of the funniest Sipmsons episodes I have seen.
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
*waggles hand* Meh.
It was okay -- but, as with all modern Simpsons episodes, they keep insisting that a joke taken too far is somehow funnier than a joke allowed to run free and die.

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Oh, and try this....

Guaranteed to make your day less productive.

Jon Boy
Member # 4284

Don't tempt me, Pat!
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**tempts Jon Boy**

It has Legos in it.

Jon Boy
Member # 4284

Ooh . . . I do have a weak spot for Legos.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.