FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Retro Thread #235 -- The insult thread... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hatrack Retro Thread #235 -- The insult thread...
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
Celia is a loser.
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peter the bookie
Member # 3270

- posted      Profile for peter the bookie           Edit/Delete Post 
The only people who laugh at Pat are his other screen names.
Posts: 318 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
*laughs at Pat*
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peter the bookie
Member # 3270

- posted      Profile for peter the bookie           Edit/Delete Post 
I knew it!
Posts: 318 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
If Jon Boy's hair was any curlier, he might belong to another race.
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
A race whose most horribly ugly person is still better looking then Patman.
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

Pat's so ugly that it makes Jon Boy's hair curlier everytime he sees him.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

<--- knows not to trust celia.

Jon Boy's not ugly so much as he's super anal retentive.

Jon Boy
Member # 4284

*resists the urge to point out that "anal-retentive" is hyphenated*

I guess I can't argue with you there.

zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
<---knows not to tell mafia players their about to die
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Dang, you almost fell for my trap.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

<--- knows how to get over things.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

<---- knows how to correctly spell 'they're.'
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Is there a reason you are insulting each other or are your lives so totally devoid of meaning and interest that such insults are the only thing your limited minds could create in the ever vain hope that they would lift you from the dredge of your existences.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post 
Pat's threads are so lame that he has to resort to copying old ideas from David Bowles to get anyone to respond.
Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Jeni's retorts are so old they're able to grow legs and walk again.
JohnKeats
Member # 1261

- posted      Profile for JohnKeats           Edit/Delete Post 
If George Bush wandered into this thread he'd call it "insult-related program activities", since he couldn't actually find any decent insults.
Posts: 4350 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

<--was trying to prove you right about JB, Mr.Anal-Retentive-Yourself
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Is this the practice insult thread? I'd hate to start in on you while you're just warming up.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JohnKeats
Member # 1261

Oh come on, I insulted Pat AND the White House in one brilliant sentence and no one is even going to pummel me for it? You guys are pathetic.
Posts: 4350 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

At least I listen to gay music.
The Thnikkaman
Member # 6330

- posted      Profile for The Thnikkaman   Email The Thnikkaman         Edit/Delete Post 
Your momma WHAT?!
Posts: 52 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JohnKeats
Member # 1261

Pat, now I have a roommate who listens to the Smiths all the time, too. (it was the Smiths, wasn't it?)

I can understand why you'd like them. They are some sexy guys. [Smile]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Yes, it was the Smiths. And no, I don't like them for their sex appeal. Besides, Morissey has declared himself 'celibate.'

it's all about the writing, buddy. And Johnny Marr's guitar.

zgator
Member # 3833

It's hard to insult a man that likes The Smiths.

Unless it's Pat, of course.

JohnKeats
Member # 1261

Would it help your self esteem if I told you my roommate is ALSO a gay fan of the Smiths? And that she owns virtually everything Smiths-related that you could have?

Or would it be better to let you believe you just liked them for Johnny's instrument?

(this is the insult thread, after all, please don't take these personally [Smile] )

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Keats just broke the first rule of the insult thread -- apologizing for an insult.

that's not allowed, Caleb. [No No]

(Of course I'm not mad. I'm confident that all of my teenage years of listening to The Smiths, Erasure, Yaz, Depeche Mode, Bronski Beat and other similar groups had no effect on me)

Are you sure you want to bring instrument size into this?

JohnKeats
Member # 1261

Oh Pat, Depeche Mode? Why don't you just take this rainbow sticker and skip on down with me to the Pride Parade...

And I'll admit to breaking a rule because I didn't want to hurt your oh-so-delicate-80's-new-wave-music emotions. I care about you that much.

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Cool! Which one of us gets to dress in drag?
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't even need to add an insult to that, Patman.
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

<---- knows better than to trust celia.

Back in your box, sarcasmo.

The Thnikkaman
Member # 6330

- posted      Profile for The Thnikkaman   Email The Thnikkaman         Edit/Delete Post 
The Smiths is one of the few bands that inflame my allergic reaction to sound. Listening to their music is physically unpleasant. Besides hives, the most urgent reaction their music produces is the need to turn it off using any means available.

There, I've insulted the Smiths, am I out of your wussy club?

Posts: 52 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JohnKeats
Member # 1261

That would be Patricia, thank you very much.
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

Pat, you stole the "sarcasmo" thing from RRR. Is anything of yours original?

Keats...ummm...you suck.

[ March 29, 2004, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: sarcasticmuppet ]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

This is...

<---- knows better than to trust celia.

sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

Nananananananana Patmaaaaaaaaaaaan!
SirReal
Member # 5257

- posted      Profile for SirReal   Email SirReal         Edit/Delete Post 
Doesn't know Pat very well but here goes...

Pat, you're every other half a gentleman.

Posts: 172 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

In the words of Jeni -- That was so lame.

I mean, what were you thinking when you registered your login name?

"Hmmmm... I need to pick something that is really funny, yet thought-provoking. Something 'sarcastic.' Hmm.. Muppets are sarcastic! How about sarcastic muppet?"

JohnKeats
Member # 1261

quote:
Pat, you're every other half a gentleman.
And every other other half of a gentle woman...

<Depeche Mode, the Smiths, Josh Groban, Kenny G>

[ March 29, 2004, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: JohnKeats ]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

What if I'm a girl?
SirReal
Member # 5257

- posted      Profile for SirReal   Email SirReal         Edit/Delete Post 
<------Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious.

Editted for Stupidities sake

[ March 29, 2004, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: SirReal ]

Posts: 172 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JohnKeats
Member # 1261

If you are a girl then you're an ugly one.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Right back at ya.
JohnKeats
Member # 1261

Don't you know it...
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

[Big Grin]
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
My biggest problem with Pat is that he lets his kids run around willy-nilly in restaurants. Can't the man control his children? Some people just shouldn't be parents.
Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
You people are the worst bunch of insulters I've had the pleasure to loathe.
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

Ooh! Frisco's here to show us all how to make a good insult!

*patiently waits for Frisco to show us a good insult*

sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

*patiently waits for Jon to cease using the *s*

Patman, I must have told the story behind my Hatrack sn five or ten times...if you don't know, you should work on your observation skills.

[ March 29, 2004, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: sarcasticmuppet ]

Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
You know, Jon Boy, as much crap as I gave you, you actually used to be funny.
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.