FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Boobs for Poland.

Author Topic: Boobs for Poland.
luthe
Member # 1601

- posted      Profile for luthe   Email luthe         Edit/Delete Post 
Here is the article

Has the world gone mad? Did the horrible Extream Makeover show push them to this end? But more importantly are they putting the mermaid on atkins? Is she getting silicone implants? These are important questions that aren't answered in the article.

[ March 30, 2004, 01:09 AM: Message edited by: luthe ]

Posts: 1458 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
By the way, "Boobs For Poland" would be a great band name.
Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] Wow, I thought the title was just a gag. I'm sorry. These people.....How does this ever become an issue?

*makes plans to see mermaid with bigger boobs.

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
This is news?
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frameshifter
Member # 2967

- posted      Profile for Frameshifter           Edit/Delete Post 
I think it is a sign that Poland (or at least this town.) has a large shortage of women. I'm sorry but when you start checking out a picture of a mermaid you have problems, Now a real mermaid...
Posts: 87 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richard Berg
Member # 133

- posted      Profile for Richard Berg   Email Richard Berg         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd be more concerned with the fish.
Posts: 1839 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
We all know this is just going to become more fodder for Polish jokes.
Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
If they do something this stupid, they deserve to be made fun of.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
I want before and after pics!
Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lcarus
Member # 4395

- posted      Profile for lcarus           Edit/Delete Post 
Will Kama be posing for this?
Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daedalus
Member # 1698

- posted      Profile for Daedalus   Email Daedalus         Edit/Delete Post 
The before pic...

She really could use a bit of a makeover. There's one picture I won't be humping until after the surgery.

Posts: 641 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lcarus
Member # 4395

You know, it's kinda creepy how you've gone back to your old sn just to stalk me . . .
Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lcarus
Member # 4395

That link's not working . . .
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
copy and paste. that's what I had to do.

where...what, can't read polish. I feel stupid. I am at least 50% polish and I can't even read it.

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, so it is a bit hard to tell that she is female....
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

ok, see it now.

*cancels plans to go to Poland.

Edit: To say that my computer had a hard time loading this site.

[ March 30, 2004, 01:50 AM: Message edited by: Stan the man ]

lcarus
Member # 4395

eek . . . can you blame it?

Heck, I think we ought to take up a collection to help improve Poland's mermaid boobs. After seeing that pic, I can think of no worthier cause.

lcarus
Member # 4395

The first thing we need is a "We Are the World"-like theme song. I don't seem to get any further than "Boobs for Poland dj;flkj a;dklf;d" and then a fit of giggling. Where are the Hatrack lyricists?

-o-

erm, by the way, what's she doing with that fish?

[Angst]

aka
Member # 139

- posted      Profile for aka   Email aka         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm pretty sure mermaids eat raw fish, possibly live raw fish, as their primary source of nutrients.
Posts: 5509 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lcarus
Member # 4395

Yeah. Right.
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
Where do you think the fish part of mermaids come from?
Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaeron
Member # 744

- posted      Profile for Chaeron   Email Chaeron         Edit/Delete Post 
You know ak, I can't think of a better thing to eat for one's health and beauty other than raw fish. Perhaps dem mermaids are onto something.
Posts: 1769 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.