FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I'm back !

Author Topic: I'm back !
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
And it would be very kind to any of you to spend one or two minutes to tell me what happenned while I was gone (the last twio weeks).
Thank you !

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm... Bob and dkw got engaged.

That was exciting.
[Big Grin]

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Gooood morning, Lille ! [Wink]
Bob & Dana are engaged !!! There, you can chew on this while we dig up the rest of the news. [Smile]

Edit:Link to the thread, but you have to search a little bit. There's a picture of them in there, somewhere.

Too. slow. Must. type. faster.

[ April 01, 2004, 01:52 AM: Message edited by: Corwin ]

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't really know what happened in the past couple weeks, other than us missing you greatly. [Smile]
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Rivka has some troubles - see the hug thread.

There's the fictional crushes thread in which I'm the only one to name Trinity... What's this world coming to ?! [Dont Know]
And, of course, a fictional hates/dislikes thread to keep it company.

Ela had enough of her job and quit .

Had a thread about smoking .

And a funny one. Don't mind the title, just look at the link. [Smile]

Something to put your mind to work.

Two quite disturbing threads about what happened in Irak: no.1 & no.2 .

More to come...

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

Thank you, especially Corwin for the links and Annie for the sweet sentence [Kiss]
I missed Hatrack sooooo much !

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back Anna. [Wave]
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
How's the wedding planning going Anna?

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

Happy to see you again, Derrell !
BannaOj, I guess it's fine. We finally talked with MIL and FIL and it appears that even if they don't aprove some of our choices, at last they respect it. So it's only between us and BIL and FIL. Still hard, but it's better than having the all family against us.
We have a zillion things to do, and we are very tired, but apart from that it's just fine ! I think we will really enjoy the week AFTER the wedding, we will take the week of and go in the south to enjoy the see and the quietness and being just the two of us. [Smile] When we will be back, I will send pictures on Foobonic first thing !
Thanks for asking !

sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
Anna,

you're asking this on April Fools Day.

How do you know that any of our information can be trusted? [Evil]

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
*hugs* Well I'm glad things have worked out as much as they can.

My best friend is now dealing with a difficult family and wedding plans herself. She knows they don't approve, but they keep waffeling as to whether they want to participate or not (either physically or financially.) Makes planning exceedingly difficult! She already knows one of her brothers has refused to come. And she's ok with it, as long as she knows ahead of time!

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Go Vote!
[Razz]

Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

BTW, I forgot to tell something... A few days ago, I dreamt of my wedding, Vinnie and I were in the church and all Hatrack came, it was very moving.
*hugs to all*
I know it's Arpil fool's day, but here it's a kid thing. Do you mean adults play with it in America ? [Angst]
Erik : done ! For Gattaca, of course !

[ April 01, 2004, 01:30 PM: Message edited by: Anna ]

eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks!
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka
Member # 139

- posted      Profile for aka   Email aka         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, Anna! Yes, we missed you! Welcome back, my dear acolyte! <<<<<<<<Anna>>>>>>>>>

<dances for joy because Anna is back>

Posts: 5509 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.