FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » In the spirit of Easter

Author Topic: In the spirit of Easter
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
Check this guy out.

Happy Easter.

Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
My eyes! My poor eyes!

*goes off to find some disinfectant*

Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
that's disgusting. How did you find that???
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Book
Member # 5500

Once again: The Dave Barry Blog.

I thought it was hilarious... [Blushing]

Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
It's the Peter Pan nightmare all over again!!!

Yikes!

[ April 02, 2004, 12:54 AM: Message edited by: beverly ]

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post 
Dude's got sexier legs than me. [Grumble]
Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
After I recovered from the blindness I realized.....this guy could enter himself into wrestling and fit right in. He looks awful in costume (he ought to wear more clothes.....much more) and he has that "bling bling" necklace.

[ April 02, 2004, 03:00 AM: Message edited by: Stan the man ]

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, that has that same jarring effect as walking into the bathroom and accidentally seeing your grandma naked.

Gonna take a while to get over this case of the willies. [Angst]

Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Book
Member # 5500

I like the moustache, meself.
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Ummmm beam me up Scotty? [Angst]
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
If you happen to have seen Tinkerbell please tell her of my site! Or if you are (or think you may be) Tinkerbell, click the image to the right for a more serious look into the heart of 'Peter'.
Oh heavens. Oh, poor baby.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
The Peter Pan guy is 48! Dude. He's got to have figured out by now that this is not the way to pick up chicks.
Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Book
Member # 5500

I'm just gonna hazard a guess and say that chicks juuuuuuuuust might not be what he's goin for there. I know it's crazy, but, hey, it's my perspective.

[ April 02, 2004, 11:07 AM: Message edited by: Book ]

The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
That is a gentleman VERY secure in his masculinity.
Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know, Book, he's advertising out for ladies on the page.

But you've gotten your sexes mixed up before, so...

*goes to work on rock-hard abs*

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/petersFashionPage.html
quote:
Purple Pixie Glitter Star Pants

Say that 3 times fast! Actually, it started as just another purple stretch velvet top, pretty good as a dancing outfit. But then I found this super starry glitter fabric to make tights, and it turned out super cute! You can be sure I'll be making another outfit out of that material soon!

Oh my stars.

He swears he's hetero. Apparently the suggestion has been made to him before.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Book
Member # 5500

...When have I gotten my sexes mixed up? Were you there with me in Chicago?
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
*raises eyebrow*
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Book
Member # 5500

Joking, joking.
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

I like Book very much. [Big Grin]
beverly
Member # 6246

Actually, a while back, that Peter Pan guy "found his Tinkerbell". He had tons of pictures up of the two of them together. But I guess they broke up. He's looking for a different Tinkerbell now apparently.

I think its funny how he requests that guys please stop sending him email because he doesn't lean that way.

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sal
Member # 3758

- posted      Profile for Sal           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, maybe he's both a closeted transsexual AND lesbian?
Posts: 1045 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
As a man who has once worn tights for the amusement of others, I must say that my legs are way way sexier.

That is all.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
"Every bunny, loves that bunny, sometimes..."
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
*stunned*
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skrika03
Member # 5930

- posted      Profile for skrika03   Email skrika03         Edit/Delete Post 
Has anyone else seen 'Rack, Shack, and Benny?

The Bunny, The Bunny, oooh I love the Bunny
Now I'm going to have that stuck in my head

Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
yeah... that's gross.
Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

[ROFL]

There's a new twist on Veggie Tales for ya!

Book
Member # 5500

Isn't this forum greatly bettered by the wealth of knowledge I bring to it?
beverly
Member # 6246

I won't be able to eat Blue Bunny Ice Cream without thinking of this frightening image now.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.