FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Blind Billie

Author Topic: Blind Billie
ladyday
Member # 1069

- posted      Profile for ladyday   Email ladyday         Edit/Delete Post 
Am I totally blind? Have there always been advertisements at the bottom of each page on hatrack? This is the first time I have noticed them...

I was just curious. I saw them and felt sort of bad, like maybe we should be helping out to support the forum so the Cards don't have to have ads, but on the other hand I'm sure if they know if they want us to pitch in they only have to ask. I'm going to feel pretty silly if those ads have been there from the beginning (they are very discreet though, which is a good thing as far as I'm concerned) but I saw them and was concerned that hatrack is in trouble.

Posts: 1676 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

- posted      Profile for Slash the Berzerker   Email Slash the Berzerker         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, you are blind.
Posts: 5383 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladyday
Member # 1069

- posted      Profile for ladyday   Email ladyday         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Slashy [Smile] .
Posts: 1676 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.