FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » T_Smith and Condoms.

Author Topic: T_Smith and Condoms.
tt&t
Member # 5600

- posted      Profile for tt&t   Email tt&t         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeeeup.

I dreamed about 'em. [Razz]

Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!]
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Details, woman, I need details!!!
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lara
Member # 132

- posted      Profile for Lara   Email Lara         Edit/Delete Post 
Nate, you're playing with fire, man
Posts: 377 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Hey, I can't control peoples dreams. I can, however, enjoy a good laugh at it, though.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lara
Member # 132

Like this? --> [Evil Laugh]
Posts: 377 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Yes, only with a pinky right next to the mouth.
Lara
Member # 132

Like this ?

[ May 03, 2004, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: Lara ]

tt&t
Member # 5600

Heh. Well, seeing you asked...

I think it must've been because of chat last night. T, you really need to stop taking your shirt off in chat! [Wink] Anyhow, we were in chat, and somehow Zotto had been there and left sometime after I arrived, without me even realising he was there, tsk! I realised this because T was talking about Zotto, and how amazing he was (this actually happened in chat last night). Anyway, the chat board turned itself upside down and all the names began falling off it, and then it became like a real room. And we were all sitting around, the chat board was like a pool table in the middle of the room, weeeird! It had a mouse, well, several mice, and keyboards and things around the edges. I can't remember who else was there, but we were all girls aside from T. Of course.

We were talking about how it hadn't been a very good day, and how we could make it better, and then T missed his flight to France... So he suggested that we go frog hunting! And I was all, "WOO! I haven't been frog-catching for aaages!" Then he told me about how he used to catch poison toads (and demonstrated) and squish the air out of them so their mouths opened, and then stick them on the fridge like that. Good on ya T but it sounds a bit weird to me! He was trying to cheer me up, though, so brownie points to him. [Razz]

Anyway, we didn't go frog catching, because I got out my bag to get some socks (I have no idea why I had an overnight bag in chat, but it was underneath the chat-table!) and I had to stop T from trying to look at my underwear. Unfortunately, then the bag was full of underwear! ::shakes head:: Trust dreams to change on you! [Roll Eyes]

And then the weeeird part. Condoms! Hehe! Well. There were a whole lot of condoms, I'm not sure where they came from but I didn't bring them, I swear. And there was that thing you use in Health class,you know, to like, practise putting them on and stuff. And so we practised. Well, mostly T. And the girls were all laughing, cos he was struggling with it somewhat. Well, it can be dificult doncha know! *laugh* And then the condom got away from him, I'm not quite sure how, it seemed to... wriggle away... And anyway, then I woke myself up laughing. [Big Grin]

All this was about half an hour ago, which is why I can still remember it.

<disclaimer> I asked T's permission before posting this thread, thus I take no responsonsibility for anything. </disclaimer>

Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lara
Member # 132

hmm... are you still waking up nervous?
tt&t
Member # 5600

[ROFL]

Heh, not today, actually. Yay! [Big Grin]

T_Smith
Member # 3734

I don't know whether to gloat, make a few jokes, blush, or flirt.

Perhaps I'll just laugh and smile. ::blush:: [Smile]

sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
I think you'd better cut down on the pre-nap munchies, ttt. They're messing with your head. [No No]
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
don't know whether to gloat, make a few jokes, blush, or flirt.

Perhaps I'll just laugh and smile.

Ooh, nice. Four in one blow.
Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lara
Member # 132

Like this? --> [Big Grin] [Taunt] [Blushing] [Cool]
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

[Cool] is a flirt? I mean, I knew he was down with the ladies, but I thought he was one of those "let the bod do the talking" people. Just look at that tan!
Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

I don't think [Cool] is a very good flirt. [Smile]

[Taunt] maybe.

[Wink] [Razz]

Then again, what do I know about flirting.

Da_Goat
Member # 5529

I'd say [Wink] is probably the biggest.
tt&t
Member # 5600

Well, I'd say you suck. [Razz]
Lara
Member # 132

[Hail]

Or wait, I guess that's groveling

Zevlag
Member # 1405

- posted      Profile for Zevlag           Edit/Delete Post 
:: smiles sweetly :: [Kiss]

Now I'm not sure wether to be jealous that T had a whole dream to himself or be glad that my appearance in your dreams was much less of a nightmare [Wink]

::waits for next visit ttt's dreams::

Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

Now, now, Joshy, you know you're just gonna make people jealous. [Razz]
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought we had already established what sort of smilies [Hail] and [Taunt] were. I don't think either one was mentioned in the dream....
Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.