FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » So it's back up?

Author Topic: So it's back up?
Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
Damn. And I'm the first one to be back.

That's gotta be indicative of some sort of unhealthy behavior...

Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
It certainly is. [Wink]

[ May 06, 2004, 07:41 AM: Message edited by: ElJay ]

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
Lalo, you were the first one - but then it was down again.

So I logically assumed you broke the forum again.

Just be careful, OK? [Wink]

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Magson
Member # 2300

- posted      Profile for Magson   Email Magson         Edit/Delete Post 
I, for one, am glad it's back, in spite of the fact that I mostly just lurk.
Posts: 1323 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alexa
Member # 6285

- posted      Profile for Alexa           Edit/Delete Post 
It wasn't till it went down that I realized how often I read and/or post. What a reality check!
Posts: 1034 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JohnKeats
Member # 1261

- posted      Profile for JohnKeats           Edit/Delete Post 
I was expecting fancy new toys to play with.

[Frown]

Posts: 4350 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zevlag
Member # 1405

- posted      Profile for Zevlag           Edit/Delete Post 
gah. I am supposed to be leaving for work right now. I just happened to have opened my browser and I didn't see "Don't Panic!"
Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

- posted      Profile for Nick           Edit/Delete Post 
Same here Zevlag, I have to go to work, but I don't have a specific time to start. I don't have the self discipline to go right now.
Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
I come trying to show my friend the fact that they were playing music and, figures, now it's back...

[Wave] Hi everybody!

Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
[Wave]
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok Ok. We get the hint.

Quick. SOmebody get to the Rackademy Awards thread and nominate KCard as best Mod of the Century!!

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
what about Kathy Janitor? [Smile]

Maybe it should be a co-best mod of the year. [Wink]

[ May 06, 2004, 11:53 AM: Message edited by: Ela ]

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
WOOOHOOO ! I HAVE MY DRIVING LICENCE AND I'M GETTING MARRIED !
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND !
Mmm. Sorry for this adrenaline rush. Now you can go back to your lifes. [Blushing]

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
Sweet.
Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dangermom
Member # 1676

- posted      Profile for dangermom   Email dangermom         Edit/Delete Post 
Was anyone else amused by the Kermit Muzak?
Posts: 335 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
YAY!!! We're back we're back!

[Party]

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Was anyone else amused by the Kermit Muzak?
Yes. Although the sad thing is, I used to like that song -- and now it has negative associations.

Yay for being back! [Wave] Boo for me having to go do stuff right when it works again! [Wall Bash]

Anna, congrats on successfully getting your license! [Big Grin] Have a wonderful wedding! You're getting MARRIED! [Party]

[ May 06, 2004, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: rivka ]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't hear the soothing music [Frown] .
I did goto the don't panic page and I couldn't hear anything, I even put all the volume to the max, still silence [Frown] .

Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
woohoo
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
((rivka))
Thanks [Smile]

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
narrativium
Member # 3230

- posted      Profile for narrativium           Edit/Delete Post 
It isn't easy being green.
Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ak
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for ak   Email ak         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, thank goodness! We've got shelf life of pizza again and more partisan politics, the hug thread, and the next round of dobies that will inevitably appear. What did we do without all that stuff for the last few days? How did we survive?
Posts: 2843 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
I think this was a great idea -- give those people that are adicted a chance to step back and go non-hatrack for a couple of days. [Smile]
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Addicted?! Who's addicted?

*twitch*

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, the topic made the OOC thread, but good heavens....
quote:
And I'm the first one.... That's gotta be indicative of some sort of unhealthy behavior...

Lalo, you were the first one - but then it was down again. Just be careful, OK?

It wasn't till it went down that I realized how often....

I was expecting fancy new toys to play with.

I don't have a specific time to start. I don't have the self discipline to go right now.

I come trying to show my friend....

Mmm. Sorry for this adrenaline rush. Now you can go back to your lifes.

Boo for me having to go do stuff right when it works again!

I think this was a great idea -- give those people that are adicted a chance to step back....

*twitch*

Just sayin'....

--Pop

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]

Pop, you really are the king of OOC. And I love the "just sayin'."

[Big Grin]

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lcarus
Member # 4395

- posted      Profile for lcarus           Edit/Delete Post 
::scratches head::

Pop, who did you get that from?

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

He nabbed a bit from each likely post (well, I think he skipped one or two) in the thread. I ended up in there twice. [Blushing]
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
My finals week self-imposed Hatrack ban ended just in time for it to crash. Hee hee. Although I was quite impressed at how well one can function without it...

(don't report me)

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I ended up in there twice.

I was quite impressed at how well one can function without it...

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
It didn't come back up for us 'till just then.
All the posting time I've missed!

A plot against Australians?

Oh well... it's back now. Cold turkey no longer [Smile]

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.