FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Adiction addiction I NEED my addiction! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Adiction addiction I NEED my addiction!
littlelf
Member # 6145

- posted      Profile for littlelf   Email littlelf         Edit/Delete Post 
I am a former Dr. Pepper addict, which was not easy to beat! But recently, thanks to those damn supermarket sales and my reverse Atkins diet, I bought a bunch of Diet Dr. Pepper. It's evil stuff, The Pepper. I'll be OK, though, with the help of some Clearly Canadian for those carbonated fixes until I can get back on the Perrier.

THanks for listening.

Posts: 72 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alexa
Member # 6285

- posted      Profile for Alexa           Edit/Delete Post 
I love Pumpkin pie. I really LOVE pumpkin pie.

Last night I ate half a pumpkin pie and a glass of milk before I went to bed. This morning for breakfast I had other half and a couple glasses of milk.

I came to work and the room next door bought doughnuts, and so I had one. It is lunch time, and since today is the last day of school, the principal bought SO MANY PIES!

I am eating a piece of lemon pie and key lime pie.

I am so sick. I can feel the sugar racing through me. I can feel myself lay down the fat. I must eat one more bite....ugh...shiver… want to vomit. one. breath. more. breath. bite…….I may be dying. This may be my last pos...

Posts: 1034 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.