FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » OrneryCon

Author Topic: OrneryCon
msquared
Member # 4484

- posted      Profile for msquared   Email msquared         Edit/Delete Post 
Many people here may know but others may not, but I have a party for the members of Ornery at my house every year. I know that there are many people here who are also at Ornery but do not visit there very often. So I am posting this here.

If you are a registered member of Ornery and would like to attend the party, please contact me at the address in my profile. The party is on June 19, in Dayton Ohio, starting at 1:00PM and ending whenever every one leaves.

This is the third year I have done this. I supply all the food and drink. I cook burgers, dog and brats, as well as corn on the cob. I have chips, veggies, and salds. I have soda pop and beer and wine, for those who want it.

I also supply chauffer service to those who need it. You say you have a flight in but no wheels? Don't worry, I will pick you up at the airport, take you to your hotel, pick you up from your hotel and take you to the party, return you to the hotel after the party and return you to the airport to get your flight out.

Need help getting rooms? I can help arrange those as well.

If anyone is intersted please let me know.

Thanks

msquared

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
boy M^2 !!

You really have to supply at LOT in order to get people to be willing to visit Ohio! [Wink]

Thanks for the invite (I'm a registered member) but I'm saving all my travel money for KamaCon.

Farmgirl

[ May 21, 2004, 10:04 AM: Message edited by: Farmgirl ]

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msquared
Member # 4484

Oh sure pick the AI construct over a real life person. If you were a guy I would understand, those pics of Kama are hot, but my parents are even from the same part of Kansas as you are. Have you no loyalty to a fellow Jay Hawk?

msquared

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
m2, did you go to KU?
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msquared
Member # 4484

No I was just trying to make Farmgirl feel guilty.
My parents grew up in Kansas, but they, and I, went to school in the Birthplace of aviation, and that is not KittyHawk.

msquared

mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Everybody in Brazil knows that the birthplace of aviation is down there. [Big Grin]
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Wright State or UD?
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msquared
Member # 4484

My parents UD and me both. Dropped out of UD and finished up at WSU.

msquared

Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
He doesn't make me feel guilty because anyone that is TRULY from Kansas knows that Jayhawk is all one word....

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aspectre
Member # 2222

- posted      Profile for aspectre           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh good grief, nobody's truly from Kansas.
It's one of them made up places like NeverNeverLand or Barsoom or Oz.

[ May 21, 2004, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: aspectre ]

Posts: 8501 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msquared
Member # 4484

Bump for afternoon and evening people.

msquared

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
He doesn't make me feel guilty because anyone that is TRULY from Kansas knows that Jayhawk is all one word....
Anyone who's read Jayhawker Johnny knows it too. [Wink]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msquared
Member # 4484

Bump for Saturday people.

msquared

pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
MMMmmm, bratwurst. Maybe I'll drive out end of June, stay in the east for all of July, and drive home in time for KamaCon. Don't think the spouse would stand for it though.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msquared
Member # 4484

Pooka

OrneryCon is June 19. If you have registerd at Ornery you are welcome to come.

msquared

msquared
Member # 4484

Bump again for all of those waiting until the last minute.

msquared

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.