FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Bush daughters going to War!

Author Topic: Bush daughters going to War!
The Silverblue Sun
Member # 1630

- posted      Profile for The Silverblue Sun   Email The Silverblue Sun         Edit/Delete Post 
I read in the papers today that George W's daughters were going to go all out to help him win re-election.

...so I assume, that one of them or both of them will be joining the military and heading to Iraq!

George W. seems to be doing a great job, in fact it's safe to say that George W. is the best president ever at raising money for himself, so he doesn't need help in that department, he needs help in the area of proving that he's willing to risk the same thing he's asking millions of americans to risk, their children for his vision.

Godspeed!

Posts: 2752 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
George W. seems to be doing a great job, in fact it's safe to say that George W. is the best president ever at raising money for himself, so he doesn't need help in that department, he needs help in the area of proving that he's willing to risk the same thing he's asking millions of americans to risk, their children for his vision.
Is that a reason not to vote for the guy?

fallow

Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post 
SilverBlue,

do you think there's a way to encourage courageous folks to actually get into politics?

fallow

Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, Kerrey is the best ever opposition candidate at raising money for himself.

OMG! Shoot him!

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kabederlin
Member # 6304

- posted      Profile for Kabederlin   Email Kabederlin         Edit/Delete Post 
I can see this topic turning sour very quickly... Hehe. I don't like Bush or Kerry...

Everyone just write in a vote for my left toe and we'll see if it can get at least 1% of the populations vote...

Posts: 126 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slacker
Member # 2559

- posted      Profile for slacker   Email slacker         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Everyone just write in a vote for my left toe and we'll see if it can get at least 1% of the populations vote...
Except for Florida, which will mistakenly vote for the right toe in some cases, and it others will just vote for both.
Posts: 851 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
I think it means that President Bush's daughters will do their best to support their fathers re-election---

by staying mostly sober and keeping most of their clothes on and basically keeping away from the paparazzi.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Which is harder than it sounds for some people...
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.