FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Kingdom of Loathing (Page 26)

This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32   
Author Topic: The Kingdom of Loathing
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Now I'm stuck at the buttons to be pushed for the digital key in the Naughty Saurcoress's dungeon.

And what other keys do I need?

Got the 3 form the dailly dungeon, and the Balloon Monkey.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keither
Member # 6681

- posted      Profile for keither   Email keither         Edit/Delete Post 
you need the star key, skeleton key, and i think that is it......
Posts: 19 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Camper
Member # 5076

- posted      Profile for Happy Camper   Email Happy Camper         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you ever play Contra Dan? Think Contra cheats.
Posts: 609 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Star Key? Is that makeable with stars and lines or is that something that drops. Can't find it in KoL Helper.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, gee, maybe you should play the game instead of visiting cheat sites. [Wink] j/k
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

[Taunt]
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Tom, what id your character again, and it's name?
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
20X6
Member # 6447

- posted      Profile for 20X6   Email 20X6         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm applying for the Jatraqueros clan, my name is Twenty_Xty Six . [Big Grin]

[ August 17, 2004, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: 20X6 ]

Posts: 32 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keither
Member # 6681

yes the start key is something that you make with stars and lines
Posts: 19 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

its "Richard's Star Key". I figured it out. Thanks all.
Human
Member # 2985

- posted      Profile for Human   Email Human         Edit/Delete Post 
I have a couple questions. One, is there any item that protects against spooky damage? I keep getting stuck at the spooky skull in the Daily Dungeon. I know there's some item that does it, I just don't know which one.

Second...what do you do when you're high enough level that places like the Cobb's Knob Lab is getting easy, but places like the Icy Peak and the Penultimate Fantasy Airship still beat you up? Do you just level up very slowly until you're eventually able to do it? Or is there a trick I'm missing?

Posts: 3658 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
I believe the lihc face can prevent spooky damage.
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Camper
Member # 5076

- posted      Profile for Happy Camper   Email Happy Camper         Edit/Delete Post 
As can the glowing red eye. You get those in the Penult. Fantasy Airship, but they're cheap in the mall.
Posts: 609 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
Human have someone throw an Elemental Saucesphere cast your way...that'll get you thru.
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
GRRR ... I didn't go on last night after the rollover and didn't have time today (Wednesday), so I hurried home to use the clan gym before the day was over to take advantage of the extra Mysticality points ... and the site is down for maintenance! That just figures.
Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rappin' Ronnie Reagan
Member # 5626

- posted      Profile for Rappin' Ronnie Reagan   Email Rappin' Ronnie Reagan         Edit/Delete Post 
Has anyone visited the Trophy Hut? I got one trophy for having a pagoda (I think... I'm actually not sure why I got it.), but I can't figure out how to get any others. And I STILL haven't gotten the paint in the Haunted Pantry so that I can get tattoos. *mutter*
Posts: 1658 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

I got the Pagoda Trophy. Uh..I'm proud. [Dont Know]
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Two other trophies available that I discovered.

If you have over 100lbs in various familiars.

If you have spent over 10 turns protesting the Yeti's decimation.

zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
What do the trophies do for you? It's nice having a trophy and all, but I can spend 10,000 meat on better things than ego-boosters.
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

There is nothing better than an Ego Booster.

That is all they do.

saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
The only thing about the glowing red eye is that you have to have at least 85 Mysticality to equip it.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Camper
Member # 5076

Oh, dang, by that point there's really no point. Sorry folks, looks like lihc faces or Elemental saucespheres are the way to go.
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
SugarNinja (who has applied for clan membership) is a friend of mine.
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
I would just like to take the opportunity to tell my familiars how much I appreciate them. They've been with me through many adventures, among my three identities.

Skippy the Mosquito
Hemostat the Blood Faced Volleyball
Calypso the Cocoabo
Gorbag the Grue
And my newest addition - Brandybuck the Angry Goat

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
MEC is applying to join the clan.
Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

OK, the @#$@# Hedge Maze map puzzle. What gives. I made a map from the down arrow to the up. I made a map with a path from the down arrow to the key. I made a map with a path using every square. What am I missing.

[ August 21, 2004, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: Dan_raven ]

Happy Camper
Member # 5076

I believe you have to adventure in the hedge maze once you create a path to the key. Then you change it to go through and adventure again.
MEC
Member # 2968

ALeoCat is applying to join the clan.
Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

Master2010 is applying to join the clan.
Tammy
Member # 4119

Spooky Mushrooms? What do you do with them?

Did anyone ever find out what the valuable trinkets were good for?

Happy Camper
Member # 5076

Spooky Mushrooms? Never even heard of them. Where'd you get em from? And I haven't found a use for valuable trinkets, probably just good to sell, though don't take my word for it.
Tammy
Member # 4119

I was adventuring in the Spooky Forest hunting for Spooky Grow Fertilizer under the influence of several buffs, had my gravy fairy with me and up pop two Spooky Mushrooms.

quote:
spooky mushroom

This is a mushroom found in the dark copses of the Spooky Forest. The cap looks sort of like a skull. Which makes the stem look sort of like a neck. A really long neck.
Speaking of spooky mushrooms, you know what's spookier than a spooky mushroom? An entire spooky mushhouse!

(Cooking ingredient)
Type: food
Selling Price: 16 Meat.

mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
You're now in.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

Did you let SugarNinja in yet? He really really really wants in.... [Smile]
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Oops. I missed him. He's in now.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

He will be very happy!
Tammy
Member # 4119

baby killer bee familiar [Smile]
MEC
Member # 2968

Does anyone know how to get a hovering sombrero familiar? Or if they even exist in the game?
Happy Camper
Member # 5076

I think Jick's is the only one in existence. Not for the general playerbase, just the developer.
MEC
Member # 2968

slave2010 and slave2010 2(space between the slave2010 and the 2) are applying to join the clan.
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Killer bee? Wha?

Also, O NOZ!!! Down for maintenance. [Frown]

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

I believe you get the killer bee familiar in the new dungeon.
20X6
Member # 6447

- posted      Profile for 20X6   Email 20X6         Edit/Delete Post 
*Applying for Jatraqueros Clan*

actually I applied a couple weeks ago, but haven't recieved a acceptance or decline.

Posts: 32 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
Today supposedly is a day for MOXIE!
Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

Don't you mean supposably?

*runs from Jon Boy*

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Best KoL quote I've read:

quote:
Long story short, you have a magical evening. Short story long? Anything by Dickens.

Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
That amused me.

Also! SPECTRAL PICKLE FACTORY SPOTTED IN THE NEARBY PLAINS!!! [Eek!]

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keither
Member # 6681

yea, the factory was COOL
i am hoarding everything that i got there until the prices go back up

CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
how do you find the factory?
Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
On the Naughty sorceress quest how do you get through the first gate? What does overstimulated mean?
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.