FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Movies you hate to admit you actually watch (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Movies you hate to admit you actually watch
JenniK
Member # 3939

- posted      Profile for JenniK   Email JenniK         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok I'm a Disney freak so my all time fave movie is " the one that started it all".... Snow White. I am not ashamed to admit that I enjoy Disney movies, my inner child just tends to be a lot more outer than most people's! [Taunt]
I am ashamed to admit that I have watched Blazing Saddles.....once.....the most moronic movie ever made! I will not make that mistake again.

I have seen The Princess Diaries, and I also liked Save the Last Dance and the Anne of Green Gables series. [Blushing]

[ July 12, 2004, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: JenniK ]

Posts: 325 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
I really enjoy the movie Undercover Blues .
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
Blazing Saddles happens to be one of the funniest movies ever made. Mel Brooks is genuis!

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
"In the Army Now" with Pauly Shore.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only person in either Northern Virginia or Utah who likes ST V: The Final Frontier. I went through various stages of not liking and liking, mostly peer pressure driven. I guess most of my reasons for liking it are fairly personal.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
I enjoy both Sister Act and Sister Act II: Back in the Habit.
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Undercover Blues is great.

"I am Muerto!"

Dagonee

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mickey_mouse
Member # 4533

- posted      Profile for mickey_mouse   Email mickey_mouse         Edit/Delete Post 
first of all blazing saddles was pretty darn good. No way that movie could be made nowadays without people everywhere getting ticked off. Also Pooka .... your pretty serious about ST V there. Gotta admit, not so good really.
Posts: 70 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mickey_mouse
Member # 4533

- posted      Profile for mickey_mouse   Email mickey_mouse         Edit/Delete Post 
At work again btw, and again really bored. So You all know what that means ... ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER TOP FIVE!!! of course the reason that this ties in is because no one likes for others to know what scares the livin-bejesus out of them. And make no mistake these movies freaked me out.

Best horror flicks ever:
5. Gothica. I know, I know, lame right. Sure most of it was lame but that one scene with Halle all by herself in the asylum, and then that dead girl comes out of nowhere. I screamed, I'll admit it.
4. The Shinning. Not the one with Nicholson though, the remake done by king himself. Most of the movie blew, but there was about five or six scenes throughout that four hour epic that still scare me when I think about them
3. The Others. cool movie, good plot, and Nichol Kidman. But the end was scary. Maybe its because I watched that thing all by myself in a deserted dormatory in the middle of a deserted CU campus late at night. But I had chills.
2. The Exorcist. What? Just because everyone says its freaky means that I can't. It was freaky. Freaked me right out. That scene with the cross-stabbing, dude!
1. Event Horizon. WOW! When I saw this movie there were some kids that snuck into the theatre and sat in front of me and my girl. Halfway through they were literally crying and shaking. SO SCARY!!!

stay tuned ladies and gents, because I imagine that in a few hours I will discover new levels of bordum and be back with a new list.

[ July 12, 2004, 07:01 PM: Message edited by: mickey_mouse ]

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
I think I saw the ending of "Zapped" on TV once. It had Scot Baio and Heather Locklear in it, right? What's funny is they cut out some nudity, I think, but left in a lengthy clause in the credits that at no time in this movie had Heather Locklear appeared nude.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.