FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » No Wonder The Man Was Invincible!

Author Topic: No Wonder The Man Was Invincible!
Fitz
Member # 4803

- posted      Profile for Fitz   Email Fitz         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, that's right, Rasputin's giant penis is on display at "The first Russian museum of erotica," in St. Petersburg.

I need to drink more vodka...

Story here.

NOTE: The above link contains explicit imagery!! Do not view it if you are easily offended.

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post 
must be turning over in his grave. poor guy. lends a new meaning to "spinner".

fallow

Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm familiar enough with the history to understand why Rasputin is so important. But why in the heck did they save that???

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post 
there might be something here

web page

but I doubt it.

fallow

Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yozhik
Member # 89

- posted      Profile for Yozhik   Email Yozhik         Edit/Delete Post 
I sincerely doubt that it is real.
Posts: 1512 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Shucks, I missed this stop on my MOscow tour.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
[Mad] I clicked on this again. I politely implore you to indicate that this is about Rasputin and not Ken the Jeopardy dude.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
Why, pooka?

Does the Jeopardy guy have some of his anatomy on display too? [Wink]

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
The Most Valuable Penis according the the 1999 Guinness Book of World Records was Napoleons. Being 14 at the time, I clearly remember giggling about that in class. I still have the book, so if you are interested in the price it went for, I'll find it later.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
I bet you're giggling about that NOW.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Sadly, I am. ::giggles::
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, according to the article, which makes a pointed reference about Napoleon, even if the Rasputin penis was appraised at the same price as Napoleon's, Napoleon would still come in as the most valuable. That is, if you were to figure the cost per gram or cubic centimeter. [Wink]
Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, this makes me ponder. They say Catherine the great liked to have sex with horses. Perhaps it was a code for "courtly Russian dudes?"

Also, it is amazing what a camera angle can do for size.

Also, I have this image of that Steve Martin movie with the brain in a jar who controls things.

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JenniK
Member # 3939

- posted      Profile for JenniK   Email JenniK         Edit/Delete Post 
From Kwea (standing beside me)

Hey Mac! If he likes Rasputin's penis, and giggles about Napoleon's penis, let me be the first to predict trouble for u two... well at least trouble of that nature.

Was it a guy that nicknamed him HotNate ? If so just give it up now (if you haven't given it up already). [Evil Laugh]

Posts: 325 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
Napoleon is the MVP.
Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

What are you implying, Kwea? And it was Jamie that nicknamed me Hot Nathan. [Smile]
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
With the Russians overtly displaying their penis envy by lording the size of their most prized organ does anyone else think that this indicates the cold war was just a pissing contest?
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JenniK
Member # 3939

- posted      Profile for JenniK   Email JenniK         Edit/Delete Post 
(Kwea again)

Do you know Kevin Spacey? How "well"?
Is your favorite show Queer Eye for the Straight Guy? Do you wish you were a host ranther than a feature?

[Wink]
LOL

[ July 12, 2004, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: JenniK ]

Posts: 325 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

No, no, how's the pay?
mackillian
Member # 586

*Thwap*
Beaver Dick Leigh
Member # 2174

- posted      Profile for Beaver Dick Leigh           Edit/Delete Post 
Heh, we all know who has the MVP around here. And it ain't no dead Russian guy. I'll take on any of you fellows. You know you ain't got what it takes to put one over on ol'Beaver Dick Leigh!
Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skillery
Member # 6209

- posted      Profile for skillery   Email skillery         Edit/Delete Post 
Can you stare at that photo and say "Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers" three times in rapid succession?
Posts: 2655 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.