FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I did it at last....

Author Topic: I did it at last....
gwan
Member # 6194

- posted      Profile for gwan   Email gwan         Edit/Delete Post 
I DID IT! And I didn't even have to use any of the ploys I had thought up in my spare time. I AM OFFICIALLY A LISCENCED DRIVER!(granted it took five trys.) There were plans of crying acidic tears and crying and crying and acid. but none of this was nessecary, for I did it all on my own , yeah for me. [The Wave] [Party]
*drives into a lamp post*

Posts: 197 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anti-Christ
Member # 5714

- posted      Profile for Anti-Christ           Edit/Delete Post 
Great jorb. Don't do anything stupid to lose it, now.

Drive safely-ish.

The D.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gwan
Member # 6194

- posted      Profile for gwan   Email gwan         Edit/Delete Post 
I was worrying about discrimination, but I stuck to my guns and did not change my appearance and did not wear a wig and i still win... all though I think this may be the reason it took five tries.
Posts: 197 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anti-Christ
Member # 5714

- posted      Profile for Anti-Christ           Edit/Delete Post 
More power to ya, kid. I got it my first try and promptly had it revoked about 7 months later. >_<

Just...yeah. Great jorb.

The D.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations! And remember, gas on the right, brake on the left.

Unless you have a clutch. Then just go ahead and crash.

Dagonee

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
If you have a younger sister who asks to borrow the car when your parents are out of town, say no.
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
[Laugh]

Oh yeah, don't speed either. Speeding tickets suck.

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats, gwan! [Smile]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
If you have a younger sister who asks to borrow the car when your parents are out of town, say no.
If she offers you more than 30 bucks, you should consider her offer, at least. I know I wouldn't blame you.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
Speeding tickets do suck.

Especially if you pay for your own insurance.

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.