FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » i eat worms

Author Topic: i eat worms
Ben
Member # 6117

- posted      Profile for Ben   Email Ben         Edit/Delete Post 
!
Posts: 1572 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gwan
Member # 6194

- posted      Profile for gwan   Email gwan         Edit/Delete Post 
You're going on fearfactor?
Posts: 197 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
All hail Ben, poster of randomness!
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
I think he thinks nobody likes him.
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Azile
Member # 2312

- posted      Profile for Azile   Email Azile         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah. No one likes a show off. [Mad]
Posts: 181 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
But of course, we all do. [Smile]
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
Just as long as they're gummi worms.

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Worms worms they're good for your heart, the more you eat, the more you...no, wait, that's beans.

Nevermind.

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh! I know another one!

Worms, worms, the musical fruit, the more you eat the more you [Wink] , the more you [Wink] , the better you feel, so let's have worms at every meal!

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aspectre
Member # 2222

- posted      Profile for aspectre           Edit/Delete Post 
"I was fond of him because he caught worms for me."

[ July 16, 2004, 03:31 AM: Message edited by: aspectre ]

Posts: 8501 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post 
*frowns*

*blurts*

*can't figure which end fits?!*

Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
How to Eat Fried Worms?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post 
we all do. "fried" is preferable to crawly.

fallow

[ July 16, 2004, 04:55 AM: Message edited by: fallow ]

Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Azile
Member # 2312

- posted      Profile for Azile   Email Azile         Edit/Delete Post 
Gee whiz, Boon! I vaguely remember that book!

Somewhere within the deep, dark reaches of my sick and twisted mind I am recalling images of fried worms, ketchup, and a funny-lookin boy with a fro and glasses. Also... I retrieving images of a boy who turns into a girl after he kisses his elbow, but then- that may be from an entirely different book so scratch that.

Man, what a trip!

Posts: 181 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
and...

Freckle Juice
The Girl With the Silver Eyes
One-Eyed Cat
Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
How to Eat Fried Worms?
Aw, Boon, you beat me to it. That was the first book I thought of when I saw that thread title. It's a hilarious book.
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miles_per_hour
Member # 6451

- posted      Profile for miles_per_hour   Email miles_per_hour         Edit/Delete Post 
I would almost rather eat a real worm than a gummy worm. gummy == blech
Posts: 143 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
I am so tempted to create a new handle--Worms just so I can post here and say,

Well, I shouldn't say THAT.

Maybe-- "You did not, it was all a lie. It wasn't me, it was my cousin Louie."

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
"How to Fight a Girl"

A sequel that shouldn't have been written.

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dabbler
Member # 6443

- posted      Profile for dabbler   Email dabbler         Edit/Delete Post 
Worms? I hate worms.. they drive me Crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a rubber room. I died in that room. They put me in the ground. There were worms in the ground. Worms? I hate worms... they drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a rubber room. I died in that room. They put me in the ground. There were worms in the ground. Worms?
Posts: 1261 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

*sings*
"The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out, the worms play pinochle on my snout.."

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.