FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The movie questions thread has "Village" spoilers in it.

Author Topic: The movie questions thread has "Village" spoilers in it.
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't open it if you don't want to know.

Keep bumping this with the other thread.

Thanks.

edit: Why do I always have to put my spelling errors in the title?

[ July 30, 2004, 02:32 PM: Message edited by: PSI Teleport ]

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
Yah, defaintly happened to me too PSI.

Thanks. [Smile]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
bump
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
*bumpittty*

I got caught by that as well. Grrrr....

Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Personally I was glad they were there... now I might actually go see the movie 0:)
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivetta
Member # 6456

- posted      Profile for Olivetta   Email Olivetta         Edit/Delete Post 
I got as far as "If Lucius..." and managed to look away. I have a afeeling I can't see this movie fast enough to avoid spoilage.
Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Dammit! I saw it! I'm impure! *sob*

*prays that it was a joke*

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

It probably was but ya never know.

AH! We're bumping it away from the other thread!

Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown] Saw it to.
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
i read some spoilerless reviews of the film, but the subjects and themes the reviews touched on seem to confirm the spoiler. [Frown]

it's a good twist too. damn.

but also given Dobbie's nature, i'm not suprised either way, whether it's real or not. So there may still be hope.

[ July 30, 2004, 03:27 PM: Message edited by: Strider ]

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivetta
Member # 6456

- posted      Profile for Olivetta   Email Olivetta         Edit/Delete Post 
According to Katharina, so does the "Village: No Spoilers" thread

[Frown]

Which is probably my fault. Sorry.

Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry.

I saw the movie and I loved it. It's good with and without the twist ending, but the twists make it better.

Hatrack needs spoiler tags, and they need to be enforced with beatings. *scowl* I am NOT HAPPY that I was spoiled for this movie. I tried very, very hard to stay away from anything that said it contained spoilers.

[ July 31, 2004, 03:20 AM: Message edited by: katharina ]

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
*bump*
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.