FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Lovemongering

Author Topic: Lovemongering
MacBeth
Member # 5670

- posted      Profile for MacBeth   Email MacBeth         Edit/Delete Post 
All of the rampant lovemongering on this site frightens me...I'm glad this isn't how the real world is....*shudders*
Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
((((((((((MacBeth))))))))))
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivetta
Member # 6456

- posted      Profile for Olivetta   Email Olivetta         Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking of lovemongering, take a look at this:

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v326/Olivet/Matches/

Fresh pics of the Adorable JohnKeats, the first victim of my alternative sexuality matchmaking scheme. [Evil Laugh]

Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
That's Caleb?

Daymn! I say this as a relatively straight man (aside from an unrelenting crush on Leslie Nielsen), but you're pretty smoking for a dude, dude.

Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Lovemongering?

Hell yah! [Evil]

You're right Lalo, he is a smokin' dude!
Good job Olivetta!

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivetta
Member # 6456

- posted      Profile for Olivetta   Email Olivetta         Edit/Delete Post 
Too bad I've forgotten where he lives. Kansas City? Saint Louis? Ugh, my knowledge of Midwestern geography is despicably mushy.

I also have a nice gay forest ranger in the wilds of Alabama, who is in his 30s and semi-out to his family (sort of a don't-ask-don't-tell thing) but out otherwise. Don't have a picture of him. He's a good friend of one of my friends, though, and she says he's really cute, and would like to settle down.

Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmmmmm... gay forest ranger...

Which forest btw?

O, how did I get lost in this forest? Please help me Mr. Forest Ranger! [Wink]

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm trying to figure out what downtown city's buildings are in the background of those photos, Olivetta...........

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ak
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for ak   Email ak         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL] Telpy, your loss to womenkind continues to grieve me deeply. Are you positive you won't consider crossing over?

(Upon reading that post I literally sprayed my monitor, keyboard, and book of the teachings of Brigham Young with chocolate low-carb shake.)

[ August 02, 2004, 03:19 PM: Message edited by: ak ]

Posts: 2843 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

Awwww darlin'! *huggles*

[Wink]

Give me enough alchohol and I might go bi for you!

ak
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for ak   Email ak         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Give me enough alchohol and I might go bi for you!
That's so touching! <wipes a tear>
Posts: 2843 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
Snicker - well done Tel.

It's not often a gay man can make a woman spray chocolate shake all over her desk. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

Muwahahha!
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

Yah... I love my women.. they are so snuggly! And I like boobs too...for resting my weary head on, that is. Ahhhh... comfort. And I have a great need for physical contact...which unfortunatly most guys don't understand or are afraid of or think it's sexual. It can be sexual, but mostly I want to snuggles or get hugs and the like. Women love doing that! So I rely on women to get the loves that my men won't give.

But I could never give up the .. um.. give up men.

MacBeth
Member # 5670

- posted      Profile for MacBeth   Email MacBeth         Edit/Delete Post 
I wouldn't say I have a phobia of being touched...its just that I understand the flow of energy on a different level...a psychic vampire if you will...I can drain energy with a touch and redirect it...the same goes for plants but it is a much different kind of energy...healing.

I avoid pretty much all human contact...except for my wife...and I suppose my youngest daughter Lily as well...my older daughter (Jazmyn age 4) isn't a touchy feely kind of kid either..

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
What can I say Telp? I have a great appreciation for boobies too... [Big Grin]

Damn shame about that hiding in a cave thing I have going on.

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.