FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Firebird

Author Topic: Firebird
SoberTillNoon
Member # 6170

- posted      Profile for SoberTillNoon   Email SoberTillNoon         Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone here have a copy of the mozilla firebird installer? I need it for.... reasons. But, yeah, I need it all the same. if you have it, upload it to http://sobertillnoon.com/sean/upload/

Thanks if anyone does.

Posts: 262 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bekenn
Member # 6602

- posted      Profile for Bekenn   Email Bekenn         Edit/Delete Post 
You mean, not Firefox?
Posts: 293 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
Just as a random heads up. For those of you who started using Firefox as a way to avoid spyware, I'd start running my adware/spyware checkers again. I've noticed that these jerks of developers have started making stuff for Firefox. It's not much, but it's there.
Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slacker
Member # 2559

- posted      Profile for slacker   Email slacker         Edit/Delete Post 
The only things I've seen have been the xpi installers that try to install their plugins. You can disable that feature in firefox, or just click "cancel" when you see it.
Posts: 851 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anti-Christ
Member # 5714

- posted      Profile for Anti-Christ           Edit/Delete Post 
Firebird was the original name for Firefox, Austin, I doubt many people would have an installer file for it. And Slacker's right, I've not had anything automatically install yet...

The D.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slacker
Member # 2559

- posted      Profile for slacker   Email slacker         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, I found the link for the older versions. I'll let you pick through it and find what you want:
linky

Edit: to be really evil, I just uploaded a zip file containing a txt file to come check hatrack for the link.

It's the thought that counts. [Big Grin]

[ August 14, 2004, 08:15 AM: Message edited by: slacker ]

Posts: 851 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anti-Christ
Member # 5714

- posted      Profile for Anti-Christ           Edit/Delete Post 
Hahahaha. I uploaded a file he can't seem to take OFF his server. [Evil Laugh]
Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoberTillNoon
Member # 6170

- posted      Profile for SoberTillNoon   Email SoberTillNoon         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you much slacker. Now to go see what people have uploaded to my server, and pray that I can delete them.
Posts: 262 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.