FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack photo album (byebye foobonic) (Page 3)

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Hatrack photo album (byebye foobonic)
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Woo Hoo!!!!

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, good!! I couldn't believe there were no Moose pictures.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I agree that there needs to be more than one Moose picture. *waits anxiously for pics*
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay - I'm starting to send them (this is a long process on dial-up). But since it's late and I'm too lazy for captions, let me suggest everyone offer their own unique "caption" to each pic in the comments section of Foobonic! Consider it the great Photo Caption Contest [Big Grin]

ludosti will let you know when they are up

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

In case you're wondering, ludosti, I started each photo file name with "Z" for a reason: Since Fooboonic sorts them alphabetically, I wanted to keep the bunch together as a 'new' group until everyone has had a chance to see them instead of having to sort through the five pages that are there to figure out which ones are new. Feel free to change the file names after that time if you wish.

You're doing a great job with Foobonic, by the way.

I'll try to get those other 10 to you this weekend.

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

Actually, foobonic doesn't sort them alphabetically unless I tell it to. By default, everything is put in there by upload date. I just thought that alphabetically would make more sense.... [Smile]
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

This One was my favorite of the ones I just had you upload for me. Thanks!

Farmgirl

BannaOj
Member # 3206

[ROFL]
http://www.foobonic.com/gallery/usr-hatrack-kamacon/alw

The caption says it all...

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

Hey Ludosti, I posted a comment on the Jesus picture that somehow seems to have jumped to another picture. It makes absolutely no sense on the second picture. The only thing I can think of is that it might be because I had two foobonic windows open at the same time, though I've had problems with double posting even though I've only clicked my mouse once before.

Can you go to the recent comments part of foobonic (easiest way to see the double post) and take care of the other misplaced comment?

AJ

[ August 27, 2004, 02:33 PM: Message edited by: BannaOj ]

BannaOj
Member # 3206

And I tried to post a comment on one picture (the Pizza Bob one) sayint that the above comment wasn't suposed to be there, and it jumped to a fencing picture!

I CAN'T WIN!!!!

AJ

Farmgirl
Member # 5567

What are you doing girl? (ludosti). I bookmark just where they are and all, then when I go back in they are all on different pages and moved around..???

Farmgirl

ludosti
Member # 1772

I wasn't done with the album. That's why I'd not posted that I was done....

Patience, young grasshoppers! [Big Grin]

Actually, I'm now done playing with it until I get more pictures.

[ August 27, 2004, 02:44 PM: Message edited by: ludosti ]

Farmgirl
Member # 5567

AJ -- I think she's moving them around right now, as you are trying to post comments, and you are probably getting some conflicts. Just give it a few minutes.

FG
(yeah - what she said... [Big Grin] )

[ August 27, 2004, 02:43 PM: Message edited by: Farmgirl ]

ludosti
Member # 1772

Comment to your heart's content.

(Let me know if there are any errant comments I didn't catch - I deleted the weirdo ones I knew about).

BannaOj
Member # 3206

Thanks, ludosti you rock!

AJ

Farmgirl
Member # 5567

Yeah - AJ - your "jesus" comment under the "pizzaBob" photo just doesn't quite fit... LOL!

But it really made me smile because it was so out of place..

Farmgirl [ROFL]

katharina
Member # 827

ludosti, did you get my e-mail? I sent one to hatrack@foobonic.com.

I think.

I'll resend it to the ludosti one I have.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
Katie, are you ignoring me on AIM?

[No No]

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

kat - yes I got it. Jamie and I decided it would be easier for me to just leave the photos there on MadOwl, so I put up a link for KamaCon GreNME on the page there with the KamaCon album (you'll notice that in addition to the KamaCon album - the place for everyone who has no other place to host their pics - we have KamaCon MadOwl, KamaCon Annie, KamaCon GreNME, and KamaCon the coloring book).
katharina
Member # 827

[Frown] Easier? It's easier to have them all in one place.
--

Kama, dang it - no, I'm on AIM express and it SUCKS. I'm trying to get a message to you.

[ August 27, 2004, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: katharina ]

Kama
Member # 3022

okay [Smile]
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

Well, it's easier for me too you know.... [Wink] (in that I don't have to spend half an hour downloading and uploading them). I just responded to your email too.....
ludosti
Member # 1772

Pictures of Ivygirl (Farmgirl's daughter) are up!
IvyGirl
Member # 6252

- posted      Profile for IvyGirl   Email IvyGirl         Edit/Delete Post 
ludosti-
Thank you so much for getting those pictures up! You are awesome!!
[Kiss]

Ivygirl

Posts: 156 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

Awwwww [Blushing]
digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi ludosti! I just sent you some pics of my trip to New York! Just letting you know. [Smile]
Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

New pics of digging holes are up!
tt&t
Member # 5600

- posted      Profile for tt&t   Email tt&t         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi ludosti. [Smile]

I sent you some new pictures, if you wouldn't mind putting them up when you have a minute. Thanks!

Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

New pics of the lovely ttt
tt&t
Member # 5600

- posted      Profile for tt&t   Email tt&t         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, that was fast! Thanks! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks ludosti! [Smile]
Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zevlag
Member # 1405

- posted      Profile for Zevlag           Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! More Kylie pictures!
Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

You have to all check out the Aka pic. You can actually see her and she is gorgeous!!! [Big Grin]
ludosti
Member # 1772

New beverly and mph photos
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
Ludosti, did you receive a picture of myself, Eljay, Eljay's friend Claudia and my father?
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

Yes -- I think punwit needs his own album up there on Foobonic under Jatraqueros......

FG

ludosti
Member # 1772

No I didn't punwit.... When/where did you send them?
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
I sent to hatrack@foobonic.com on the 6th of this month.
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

Weird, they never made it....

Send them again (or send them to ludosti AT gmail DOT com)

[Edit: You know you have way too many email accounts when you start to confuse them....]

[ September 16, 2004, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: ludosti ]

Kama
Member # 3022

Hmm, lusti, I think the links to MadOwl albums no longer work, since Jamie changed her hosts.
ludosti
Member # 1772

FIXED!
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I just emailed 5 pictures for foobonic, both to the ludosti at gmail, and hatrack at foobonic. They all have hatrackers, from the bloomington area, at prom, after prom, and a concert.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

Ok, breyerchic's pics are up.
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
Very cute.

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
*giggle* I like how there's a picture of my hair. And Alcon... nice frisbee in the face, so nobody can see what you look like! [Wink]

The picture of blacwolve is gorgeous. The one with breyerchic and Stryker is nice too.

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
thanks ludosti. We have raia, alcon, stryker, kyrie, blacwolve, fugu, and rhager's sister in there.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

Ok, the much anticipated punwit picture is up!

I'm really sorry that it took me so long, punwit. Your email got shunted into my spam folder and I was blind and somehow failed to see that I had email in my spam folder, so I hadn't looked in there for it.....My humble apologies for my stupidity. [Smile]

[ September 21, 2004, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: ludosti ]

Jim-Me
Member # 6426

- posted      Profile for Jim-Me   Email Jim-Me         Edit/Delete Post 
*sniffs* my adoptive niece is so CUTE [Smile]
Posts: 3846 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Everybody go see BunnV and his love, in a tender embrace! He's so awesome! [Smile]
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
Ludosti, could you please remove all the pictures in my album but the first (with my students) and the last (in a costume), please?

(In short. Please, remove all the pictures where I'm with my ex-girlfriend. I'd really apreciate that. Aftewards I'll send other pictures, to take their place)

Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.