FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack photo album (byebye foobonic) (Page 5)

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Hatrack photo album (byebye foobonic)
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
Is it my fault if she wanted her pictures to have something good looking in them
Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey celia-- [Razz]
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Stryker... just shut up. [Razz] Please.
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Puppies in a tent! Puppies in a tent! TOO CUTE!
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
the doggies in the tent were really cute till one takes your pillow and the other lies on your blanket so you can't move. But they were adorable.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
New pic of Raia is up!
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

Thanks, ludosti! [Smile]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

No problem! [Smile]

There are new tasty pics of Zotto - minus his shirt! [Wink]

[ November 05, 2004, 08:20 AM: Message edited by: ludosti ]

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
I was coerced.

Thanks, ludosti. [Smile]

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

We should all be thanking your coercer - we've needed some new pics of you (and shirtless pics of cute boys are always a welcome addition)! [Wink]
Zotto!
Member # 4689

Oop. I actually already have an existing Foob acoount, ludosti. I'm not QUITE vain enough to need two. *grin*
Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zotto!
Member # 4689

Also, I seem to be a slow typist, so I didn't see your blush-producing post that you snuck in before mine. *glare*

*still blushing*

ludosti
Member # 1772

[Evil]
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
the doggies in the tent were really cute till one takes your pillow and the other lies on your blanket so you can't move. But they were adorable.
[ROFL]
Yeah, they are very good at corgi oozing and taking over as much space as they think they need, and the most comfortable spots. I guess I just have more practice at shoving them out of the way! But didn't they keep your feet warm when you got cold too? [Wink]

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
very good at corgi oozing, and yes they did keep me warm.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

There are a few new Hatrack Unplugged pics
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

thanks ludosti
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Why why why why why can I never connect to foobonic?
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

New pics! New pics!

Check out the very lovely Althariel of Dorthonion. (And yes, I don't know how to do squiggles and dots and such above letters [Razz] )

ludosti
Member # 1772

New pics of Index Card!!!! She's a hottie!
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
thx for the compliment.
^.~

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

By popular demand ketchup queen and ketchup princess [Big Grin]
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
AofD, I love your senior pic! You are, like, drop-dead gorgeous.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

What ketchupqueen said. [Eek!]
IndexCard
Member # 4585

- posted      Profile for IndexCard   Email IndexCard         Edit/Delete Post 
I have to thank you guys for the compliments, too. =)
Posts: 219 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zotto!
Member # 4689

Long as we're thanking people, I'ma thank lusti for consolidating my excess accounts. *grin*
Intelligence3
Member # 6944

- posted      Profile for Intelligence3   Email Intelligence3         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd like to thank the academy.

[ December 11, 2004, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: Intelligence3 ]

Posts: 720 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, go ahead, then. You don't need our permission. [Razz]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
sent you a pic, lusti.
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

Brand new picture of the luscious Kama is up!
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
IndexCard is pretty.
kam, you look hypnotizing, with like the red eyes and stuff! @.@
You're still pretty though.

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Great picture Kama! Probably one of the best I've seen of you, I think.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post 
Apparently, I need to pay more attention. I just read the bits about the Hatrack Unplugged pictures that I took and my "ass fetish." Let me just say that I do, on occasion, deliberately take pictures that focus on the back end, but this was not the case on the camping trip. I must admit, though, that a thorough inventory of all the pictures I've taken since I received my first camera in third grade would yield a rather embarrassing number of butt shots. I blame my subconscious, and I'll be sure to bring the phenomenon up at my next session.

P.S. This is exactly why I try to avoid taking pictures of people. Flowers don't have inappropriate features.

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Certainly they do. Why, have you never taken a picture that focused too tightly on the pistils and stamen?
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown]
Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

*pat pat*
ludosti
Member # 1772

New picture of ketchup princess and she's adorable!
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Thanks, ludosti. [Smile]
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
We figured out why Mooselet never seems well-rested. This was from today's nap.
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

We now have some of Marek's photos from KamaCon! Yay!
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] Thank you, Marek! And ludosti, for that matter. [Wink]
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
I had more pictures, but i guess i waited too long to develope them, and so most of them did not turn out at all. [Frown]

Too bad only one from the museum survived, and only one with the shopping cart, also none on the toys. [Razz]

Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I was wondering about the toys. Figured they didn't turn out. It might not have been the wait, though, those and the shopping cart were all in pretty low light. Still, I'm glad at least one worked, just because that walk home (well, ride for me!) was so fun. [Kiss]
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
yeah, if at least one shopping cart picture didn't turn, i'd have been quitedisappointed.
Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

Christmas pics of Boon's adorable kids are up! [Big Grin]
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! Thank you!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
They are so CUTE, Boon! Especially with the missing-teeth gaps. [Big Grin]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
They look like the drawings of really really cute kids that they make for cards and cereal boxes and board games and book covers and stuff like that. Like, the kind of kids you have to draw cause no one's kids are THAT CUTE. Great pics [Big Grin]
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

Aka sent me pictures of a beautiful sweater she knit. What a talented lady!
ludosti
Member # 1772

I've got a picture of ElJay and Maui Babe in Hawaii. [Smile]
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.