FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack photo album (byebye foobonic) (Page 9)

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Hatrack photo album (byebye foobonic)
Choobak
Member # 7083

- posted      Profile for Choobak   Email Choobak         Edit/Delete Post 
The link is good, i don't understand Raia... I send you the compressed file if you want.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know why it doesn't work for me. [Frown]

You can try and send it to me, I'd love to see the pictures!

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
Raia -- instead of just clicking on the link ending in .rar, right click on it and choose the download linked file option (it may be called something somewhat different, but that will be the gist).

Then after its downloaded, find it and open it.

Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

Ok ! i send it by mail.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

I don't have that option! And the e-mail file you sent me doesn't work, Choobak.

Your pictures don't like me. [Frown]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

Ok ! I have another idea : i send you the pictures directly. I don't compress it with Winrar.
Raia
Member # 4700

Perfect. [Smile]

Thanks!

ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Check out Choobak's pictures!
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

Thanks Ludosti ! So, are you again all crazy of me ?
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
So, ludosti, is that e-mail address from your profile still working? Choobak seemed to have some problems with it... Anyway, I was thinking of sending some pictures from my Barcelona trip - the ones I posted before in the thread about it. If the e-mail works I'll send them later today, if not, we'll see... I could probably build a Yahoo album with only the pictures I want put on foobonic, or something like that, and ask you to take them from there...
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

Choobak, absolutely. [Wink]

Corwin, I want pictures!!! [Smile]

Corwin
Member # 5705

Hmm, I *did* post links to them before, you know. It's all in this thread: Barcelona.

I was just thinking it might be good to have some of those on foobonic, that way all Hatrackers would know where to find them.

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

Yipee !!!!! [Smile]
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Choobak -- you appear to be taller than all your friends. How tall are you? (you can tell me in meters, or whatever, I will try to convert it to something I understand)

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

1m91 and yes, I'm tall [Big Grin]
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

Okay -- if I did my conversation right, that means that is about 75.2 inches, which in American standard is 6 foot, 3 inches, approximately.

Yes, that is tall. One of my sons is 6 foot, 4 inches, and towers over most of the people we are around everyday.

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

Yes, my email seems to be working fine....I'm sorry Choobak had problems with it. Send the pics on over if you'd like me to put them up.

To prove my email is working, I got some pictures from BunnV.... [Wink]

[ July 18, 2005, 05:13 PM: Message edited by: ludosti ]

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
Choobak, awesome pictures! [Smile]
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

You think ? So it's me. The oldest is 3 years old (when i have long hairs). And the last was shot in the St Sylvester's night 2004.

I like yours too.

Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Aren't pictures of online friends fun? For some reason I find Foobonic totally fascinating.

Wow. I totally sound like a stalker.

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

Annie, I know what you mean. [Smile]
Annie
Member # 295

That I'm a stalker?

Crap, you were'nt supposed to find out about that.

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

Haha, no, I find foo fascinating too!
Corwin
Member # 5705

Ok, I'll send those pictures tomorrow, I'm too tired to do that now. [Sleep]
Choobak
Member # 7083

mmmh... I think you are a stalker. But I need proof before accusate you. Maybe Miss Rose in the Hall with the revolver ?
kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
*bump to remind myself to send some pics in
Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

I got new pictures of the lovely Tatiana. [Big Grin]
ludosti
Member # 1772

We also have new pictures of Alucard and his family (complete with new little Callista). [Cool]
ludosti
Member # 1772

New Annie pictures! [Big Grin]
ludosti
Member # 1772

I got pictures from kojabu today! [Smile]
Annie
Member # 295

Oh, man! I was all convinced that Kojabu was a guy. Now I have to re-set my brain.
kojabu
Member # 8042

Haha, what gave you that impression?
Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

Oh -- I like the new frames too, Annie! They are great on you!

Great pics of you, too, kojabu!

ludosti
Member # 1772

New pictures of Pixie are up!
Annie
Member # 295

quote:
Originally posted by kojabu:
Haha, what gave you that impression?

I don't know. I don't think you've ever said anything gender-specific, so I think it's because your name ends in U, which always struck me as a boy kind of letter.
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Annie:
Oh, man! I was all convinced that Kojabu was a guy. Now I have to re-set my brain.

Ditto.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

Andre is going to be making a few changes (getting rid of the huge copies of pictures designed for printability) to the site this weekend, so don't be alarmed if it misbehaves during that time. [Smile]
ludosti
Member # 1772

Check out the photos of Treason!

*adjusts gender guesser*

MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, it didn't even occur to me that Treason was a female [Embarrassed]

(And a pretty one at that!)

Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

Waitaminute, the link says the website will be back up on Monday 08/27! That's not right!
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Um, her discussions about her boyfriend didn't tip you off?

[Wink]

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]

so he can't count, so what?

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

Andre is going to be doing some serious work on the site all this week (changing gallery versions, changing servers, etc.) so access will be sporadic through the weekend. He's hoping to have the new gallery rolled out by Monday.
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
ludosti, I'll email you some pictures this week for my gallery, you can put them up whenever it'll work.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

cool [Smile]
Corwin
Member # 5705

I keep saying I'll send pictures... Maybe one day... Most probably pictures from next month's Paris get-together will be up long before I send anything. [Smile]
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
PARIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

*bump for people who were freaking out* [Wink]
tt&t
Member # 5600

- posted      Profile for tt&t   Email tt&t         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey ludosti, any time suitable, could you please delete... hmm. All my photos except the two horsie ones. Cheers. [Smile]
Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

I will do that as soon as I get the opportunity (but that may not be for a couple weeks - foobonic is currently undergoing major changes and probably won't be back up until early next week, at which point I will be on vacation and not online for a week or so).
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.