FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Never give a 5 year old a bottle of Mountain Dew

Author Topic: Never give a 5 year old a bottle of Mountain Dew
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] [Wall Bash]

I didn't expect him to drink the whole thing. I asked him to hand me the bottle, thiking I'd finish it, he handed it back empty, and his eyes were bugging out. "HERE YA GO!" My other brother and I looked at each other and said "Uh-oh, I think the caffene's working."

A few minutes later...
"MOMMY JUST SQUISHED A FLYING ANT AND NOW IT'S A RUNNING ANT! EEHEEHEE!"

"Just listen to him giggle!"

"GigglegiggleWHOOSH!" *flops over* "EEHEEHEE!"

We endured similar exclaimations, random giggling, and him climbing all over everything for a while, and then we couldn't take it anymore.

"Ben, can you go downstairs and get something for me?"

"OK!" *thumpTHUMP* *thumpTHUMP* *thumpTHUMP* (the sound you hear when he's crawling as fast as he can with a cast on one leg)

When he came back he said "Mommysaysdinner'sreadyDINNERTIME!DINNERTIME!WebettergohavedinnernowandthenwecansayBREAKFAST!andgohaveourbreakfastinthemorning..."

He's been like this the whole evening. He's so cute, though. I had a good laugh.

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
[Wall Bash]

I feel for you.

Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Heh. You should see what happens when you give me a bottle of Mountain Dew.
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

- posted      Profile for Javert   Email Javert         Edit/Delete Post 
*hands Hobbes a bottle of Mountain Dew*

Use it well, my friend.

[Evil]

Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
I advice tranqualizer guns loaded with rhinosaraus rounds.
Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm the total opposite of most people with caffene.
I get sleepy. [Dont Know]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JenniK
Member # 3939

- posted      Profile for JenniK   Email JenniK         Edit/Delete Post 
all I need is an iv drip of "monkey spew" (mountain dew) and it gets me through the whole day! It even has your daily dose of vitamin C! (mountain dew is made with concentrated orange juice!) Who needs coffee when you can have monkey spew? Nectar of the Gods! [Hail]
Posts: 325 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
you'd advise shooting rhinosarai at a five year old?
Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Psycho Triad
Member # 3331

- posted      Profile for Psycho Triad   Email Psycho Triad         Edit/Delete Post 
Skittles and M.Dew are a nearly lethal combination (at least for anyone who is annoyed by hyperactivity).

Sugar... more sugar... and oh look! caffiene.

*shakes*
[Laugh]

Crazy as always,
psychotriad

Posts: 271 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.