FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » hottest male hatracker (Page 0)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: hottest male hatracker
Turgan
Member # 6697

- posted      Profile for Turgan   Email Turgan         Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown] ...
It's the only one i got, though....

Posts: 529 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turgan
Member # 6697

no worries though.. up close... I'm damn ugly... all fat and puffy and hairy...
it's far away where i truly SHINE.

Posts: 529 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IanO
Member # 186

- posted      Profile for IanO   Email IanO         Edit/Delete Post 
<valley girl impression>
so, yur, like, a Monet?
</valley girl impression>

Posts: 1346 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Dude! What valley girl is going to know who Monet is? They'd probably say Moe-nett anyway.
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IanO
Member # 186

Alicia Silverstone did!
Posts: 1346 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turgan
Member # 6697

that's cuz alicia silverstone was TOLD what to say.
IanO
Member # 186

No, you know she had to know that. She probably added that to the script herself.
[Wink]

Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Turgan -- how old are you? I'm guessing........19 (only because of the facial hair -- otherwise I would have guessed younger)

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turgan
Member # 6697

ha ha
I'm 19 NOW... but in the pic I was 16.
So you got my age right... but if you were going by the picture.. you woulda been wrong.... i think...
uhm...
CONFUUUSED!

[ August 25, 2004, 04:30 PM: Message edited by: Turgan ]

Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm just psychic.....

FG [Wink]

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
Heh, whoa... I think I'm gonna have to back out of this thang. I'm no good at putting myself forward and asking "aren't I pretty?" when it's not in person. Plus, heh, I think some of my friends lurk here, and it's not slightly embarrassing knowing they can see me take gratuitous vanity shots without Toni in the foreground. I'll risk taking the camera out and about with me sometime when I'm having fun, and if it doesn't get broken/stolen/sexually assaulted, it might work out.

Just as well I'm out, though, especially when I gotta compete with that. I mean, daymn, Ian. I haven't seen that kind of prettiness since Toni, if you take away the sweet rack and caboose. Well. Maybe not the caboose. That's one pretty man. I can see him and Eddie catfighting already...

Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IanO
Member # 186

Have you ever hear the song "Possession" by Sarah McLachlan? [Wink]

Actually, I know what you mean about Toni. She's very pretty and very kind, as well as fun (no, this is not a "Ralphie appreciation" thread. We had one once, right?).

And now that I am back in the game again, I have a good idea of what kind of girl I'm looking for. Maybe this time I'll find it.

I hope.

Ian

IanO
Member # 186

Speaking of pretty men (insert hetero disclaimer here), Tom Welling could join the contest easily and probably win.

Of course none of these are Hatrackers, though.

So you're still in, Lalo.

As long as I don't have to see another picture of you bridling with seduction (ala George Costanza)

[Razz]
Ian

[ August 25, 2004, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: IanO ]

Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Actually, I know what you mean about Toni. She's very pretty and very kind, as well as fun (no, this is not a "Ralphie appreciation" thread. We had one once, right?).
You say that as if one is enough.

(Inside, I'm blushing like I was hooked up to an electrified blushing machine.)

(True story.)

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Eh, discovered this thread late... but what the hell... why not.

Pic Almost 2 years old

One of me relaxing on the trail this summer

Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

I'm sorry, Alcon, but we're going to need a bigger picture.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Grrr.... my work computer is all messed up... I'll try and get it fixed tomorrow.

And I just got a new haircut! I'm now much more professonal and more hyper cute.

I need to get some more of my pic online.... the Kamacon pics make me look fat... *sigh*

[Smile] More on the way when possible! Bring on the other cute boys!

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

KamaCon pics make me look fat, too.

Stop that.

fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I thought it was just TV cameras that added poundage. I guess that's why I try to stay behind the lens.
Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IanO
Member # 186

What's true, Ralphie? You really have an electrified blushing machine? Wow! Where does one get such a machine, might I inquire?

And didn't that appreciation thread run to many, many, many pages? Jeesh!

mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
It's certainly why I stay behind the lens.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
the Kamacon pics make me look fat... *sigh*
I didn't think you looked fat! Though you do have adorably cherubic cheeks. [Big Grin]
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't believe how many guys are flocking to post their pictures in this thread. *laugh* You'd have to hold me down to get me to post my pic in a "who's hot" thread.
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
There is actually a very simple test to find out who is the hottest. First, you need a thermometer. Take your temperature and record it here. Math will be the judge.
Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jess N
Member # 6744

- posted      Profile for Jess N           Edit/Delete Post 
LOL--well now, that settles that, doesn't it?
Posts: 392 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
::sigh:: another hotness test I fail. My normal temp is always 97.4.
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
*pat pat*
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
Men with cute kids go to the head of the hotness line.
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

[Big Grin]
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, normally, my temperature is 97.8 or so...

HOWEVER< today is special. It is 102.2

Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Then I'm so hot, I'm in danger of proving scientists right about global warming.

Junebug

Litebrite

Super-K

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

If none of the links work, does that mean we're headed for an ice age?
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

Maybe they're anti-protestant links, and only heathens can click on them, dkw. . .

:-)

I dunno-- they work for me.

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
They don't work for me, either.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

They tell me I have to check with the owner of the file.

Perhaps you don't have your permissions set for public veiwing?

Scott R
Member # 567

Repeat after me, you two (and everyone else who is going to try this):

Meyasha seikorum ebi-did fangorum.

Now CLICK!

[Evil]

dkw was right, by the way. Forgot to share it out.

[ August 26, 2004, 03:12 PM: Message edited by: Scott R ]

mackillian
Member # 586

Litebrite is already that big?!

o_O

Time flies.

Scott R
Member # 567

Year and a half.

Tell me about it.

[Big Grin]

Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm? What's that about cute kids?
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
Cute kids + Good Daddy = Hot Man!!!
Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Watching my husband play wiffleball with our kids is the sexiest thing ever.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alucard...
Member # 4924

- posted      Profile for Alucard...   Email Alucard...         Edit/Delete Post 
[Begins writing this stuff down for future reference...]
Posts: 1870 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

[Big Grin]

Almost bought Thomas a baseball glove the other day...I'll have to get one for me as well so I'll get them later.

Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
w00t!
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IanO
Member # 186

I hope that's true.
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

"The proof is in the pudding."
IanO
Member # 186

What?
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

It's an old phrase, meaning that good intentions aren't real until there is a solid product.

The proof of sexiness is in your ability to reproduce viable offspring.

TheTick
Member # 2883

I have no pudding.

My son ate it all.

IanO
Member # 186

I know the phrase. I just didn't get the reference.

I've got pudding then.

I'm tired.

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.