FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Unplugged (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hatrack Unplugged
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
How about somewhere common and central, like somewhere downtown or on campus?
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
that'd work for me [Smile]
Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
I think we want some where with an internet connection, so somebody pick a place, and i'll be there.
Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I like the library, they have hosted a Neverming meeting or two [Wink] .
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
Aj- My last class ends at 5 30 but I can skip it if absolutely necessary, though I'd rather not. I'm still not sure if Mike's coming.

Breyer- i totally forgot about neverming!

Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
ok, i'll talk to you more over IM. how long of a drive is it actually from Purdue to Bloomington? I'm thinking I might take a half day off to get to Purdue before the insanity of the Chicago rush hour.

I have a new sleeping bag too. It's still in its box. This is to prevent Steve from stealing it and wearing it while he sits in his chair at his computer. While I originally didn't mind him doing this, the sleeping bags always end up with a pile of nasty dirty socks at the bottom. I discovered this quite by accident when we went to Dana's house for the last hatrack gathering!

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
here's my current list for who is coming to the
Campout, if you aren't on it, let me know and I'll edit.

Yes
Kara
Tyler
Russell
Sarah
AJ
space opera and husband
jenny g +2
Fizako
Danzig
Rhager
Fiona

Maybe
alcon
mike
happy camper
toretha

Daytime
Megan
Celia
Goody and kids
stray

[ September 23, 2004, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: breyerchic04 ]

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Bloomington People, how about october 2nd, 3pm public library?

Blacwolve how could you forget about neverming?

AJ, I'll let you know the purdue to bloomington distance soon, we're going up tommorow.

Megan
Member # 5290

Sounds good to me [Smile]
Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stray
Member # 4056

- posted      Profile for Stray   Email Stray         Edit/Delete Post 
Put me on the list under "daytime," plz [Smile]
Posts: 957 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be there, I hope i don't hit the speed *BUMP* too hard.
Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

that *bump* made my stomach *bump* and really just sorta stunk.
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

Breyer, don't try the Stryker method of BUMPing.
Megan
Member # 5290

Reminder bump!

3 PM tomorrow in the public library!

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I've made an agenda, and have a list of things to go through. It shouldn't take too long.

Umm stryker, I wasn't trying your method, I was making fun of it.

J T Stryker
Member # 6300

Sorry I won't be there guys. Trust me, I'd rather be there telling Sarah to stop freaking out then at my Great Grandmothers funeral, but well to quote her, "It's about dam time". So ya, campsites have been taken care of, tents are readiy availible (i still need to know how many we actually need, I've got plenty lined up, but i'm not bringing all of them unless we need them.)

Stryker

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

see it's fun to watch me freak out. I typed a list of stuff up we are talking about, I'll IM ya in a minute so you can put stuff into it.

We'll miss you tyler

BannaOj
Member # 3206

Stryker is at his Grandmothers funeral now? or will be on the day of the campout.

*confused*

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

I'll be at the funeral this weekend, and won't be able to make the planning meeting
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

will be at grandmother's funerral tommorow. Not day of campout. He's going to miss the little planning meeting that fugu, megan, and I are having (just to talk about a few things).
BannaOj
Member # 3206

*light bulb*
*hugs stryker*

AJ

fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
Uh, just so we can actually find each other, if you see this Megan we're going to be up in the reading area to the west of the scifi/fantasy section. Maybe we'll pull a copy of ender's game or some other OSC book off the shelf and use it as an identifier [Wink] .
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

ok, there 3pm today! I have printed out this thread, and have most of the dnr papers we need.
Megan
Member # 5290

Good to know, fugu. See you guys in a couple hours!
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Planning meeting went well, fugu will post an update tonight or tommorow. Megan is real. Rhager did not kill anyone.
Megan
Member # 5290

Hooray! I'm real! It's the little things in life, really. [Smile]

[Party]

Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
I meant to try to teleconference, but I've been out of commission this weekend. I've got laryngitis and a wicked cold. At school on Wednesday and Thursday, I had to use a personal microphone! I looked like a rock star but sounded like an orc. On Friday, I stayed home and hid in bed.
Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I will send you an email as soon as fugu posts the update (he took notes). You aren't alowed to be sick so get well soon.

I used a personal head set microphone for 4-H demonstrations, it's so much fun to look like a rock star, especilaly when you are talking about something mundane like brushing dogs.

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
Sarah, for the umpteenth time, Rhaegar has an E! And like ell I didn't kill anyone, well not physically yes, but I slew Russell twice mentaly.
Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi. I'm eating a roast beef sandwhich right now that I made and cut myself. Advantage of working in a deli is you can cut your own roast beef and cheese. I don't know why I'm posting this in here. It's just a really good sandwhich and I had to say so SOMEWHERE.

That said... uh... have fun everyone, and I'm a bit jealous of you. Pack sandwhiches!

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
PB+J
Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

[Angst] ok
Megan
Member # 5290

In defense of Sarah, Rhaeger, "hell" is spelled with an h, and "mentally" is spelled with two Ls.

Not only that, but there's a comma fault in your post.

Just sayin'. [Big Grin]

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

All of you will be so proud of me, I bought a copy of ender's game today, and plan to have it read by the campout.

Oh and Russell needs to post the minutes from our planning meeting.

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

new thread, with more info
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

If you are coming to this, could you please post in the thread linked above this, we need to make sure everyone is still coming, and need arrival times. Please email sar_bear37 at hotmail dot com for cell phone numbers of the bloomington clump
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.