FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Zell Miller challenged Chris Matthews to a duel!

Author Topic: Zell Miller challenged Chris Matthews to a duel!
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
Did anyone else see that? Chris was for the first time ever actually playing hardball, and Zell Miller said that if they lived in a time when dueling was legal, he would chalenge Chris! I love it, I love it, I love it!
Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, that was one of the highlights of my week. [Big Grin]

I think there's another thread on this, but heck, I thought that challenge was so funny I'm glad I was reminded of it again. Thanks!

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben
Member # 6117

- posted      Profile for Ben   Email Ben         Edit/Delete Post 
that whole "First time playing hardball" thing was a joke on daily show. it was viewed by many as a simple "explain that" question...
Posts: 1572 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.