FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Last Post Thread, The Next Generation (Page 24)

This topic comprises 131 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  129  130  131   
Author Topic: The Last Post Thread, The Next Generation
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Mine! [Smile]
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
Ooo, new page. ARGH!
Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
[Wave]
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
Teal is a nice color.
Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babager
Member # 6700

- posted      Profile for babager   Email babager         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile]
Posts: 295 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
This thread is so pointless.

Oh well.

I have the last post.

At least until I get to a point where I can write a landmark. [Razz]

Then I'll leave you monkeys to fight over it!

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Wave]
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

[Taunt]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
*Stealthily sneaks up behind Raia, then tickles her viciously from behind and claims the last post for his own*
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
Zis is ze last post.
Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Wave]
Grisha
Member # 6871

- posted      Profile for Grisha   Email Grisha         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
*Stealthily sneaks up behind Raia, then tickles her viciously from behind and claims the last post for his own*
i have seen that done (though not by alcon), she makes a cool noise.

and also, i now have the last post.

Posts: 376 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Wave]
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, she does make a cool noise, she squeaks [Big Grin] And you've seen it done Grisha? Where? ...and is it possible that I know you? [Big Grin]
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Wave]
Grisha
Member # 6871

i've seen it done a couple times, each by blacwolve, actually, and no I am afraid you don't know me.

Who knows though, maybe some day we'll meet. [Dont Know]

[ November 29, 2004, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: Grisha ]

Posts: 376 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Wave]
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh wow it's been a while.
Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
Heh, hi again Mae.
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tater
Member # 7035

- posted      Profile for Tater           Edit/Delete Post 
You people just don't give up, do you? [Roll Eyes]
Alas! I must defeat you all and snatch the last post. .. ... *snatches*

Posts: 925 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babager
Member # 6700

- posted      Profile for babager   Email babager         Edit/Delete Post 
*snatches back* [Taunt]
Posts: 295 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tater
Member # 7035

- posted      Profile for Tater           Edit/Delete Post 
You trickster. [No No]

[Razz]

Posts: 925 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Wave]
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
<takes> Mine! All mine! [Evil]
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Wave]
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok Tatiana, you can have this one, but I get the other one. [Evil]

*is so happy she figured it out*

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Wave]
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Less than 11 hours left to send in my college application... [Angst]
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Wave] (((Eruve)))
Raia
Member # 4700

Maeth!!! Welcome back!! [Wave]
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Wave]
Raia
Member # 4700

Derrell! Stop it! It's mine! [Razz]
Derrell
Member # 6062

i thought you were in a hurry to get to 4000 posts. I'm just helping out. [Wave]
Raia
Member # 4700

Oh, ok. In that case...
Derrell
Member # 6062

See, I'm being helpful. I post, then you post. Pretty soon you'll be at 4000. Just don't waste that 4000th post in this thread. i'm looking forward to reading your 400th post. [Wave]
Derrell
Member # 6062

er, 4000th post, not 400th. Doh!
Raia
Member # 4700

[The Wave]
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Wave]
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure if you could find her 400th post (whenever and wherever it was) it would be interesting too.

[Razz]

Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

Actually, that would be very difficult to do, since the post count updates... [Wink]

Good luck, if you do try! [Razz]

Derrell
Member # 6062

True, but her 4000th post is going to be a really good one. [Wave]
Raia
Member # 4700

Um... hopefully!!! Your buildup is going to be more exciting to read than the actual post...
Grisha
Member # 6871

I didn't say i was going to try, just saying if anyone could, I am sure it would be neat.

It would be cool if the post count updated to show how many posts you have now, but if each post also what number post it was.

Though I am probably the only one who thinks that would be cool.

Anyway, speaking of numbers of post, and which post an individual one is, this is the last post (I'm sure), and it is all mine.

Derrell
Member # 6062

[Wave]
Derrell
Member # 6062

Raia, if you're still going to do what you told me you want to do for your 4000th post, It'll be well worth reading. [Wave]
Raia
Member # 4700

Well, I'm planning on it... [Smile]

And Grisha, I think that would be cool!

Derrell
Member # 6062

[Cool] [Wave]
Raia
Member # 4700

[Monkeys]
Grisha
Member # 6871

Ah good, not just me then.

Oh yeah, and if i used the other name, do you think would it clear things up for Mr.Alcon?

Namely:
quote:
Yes, she does make a cool noise, she squeaks And you've seen it done Grisha? Where? ...and is it possible that I know you?
I don't think i have met him yet, but only Raia could tell me for sure i suppose. [Dont Know]
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Wave]
  This topic comprises 131 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  129  130  131   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.