FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Care To Kill Some Time? Fun Game.

Author Topic: Care To Kill Some Time? Fun Game.
Fitz
Member # 4803

- posted      Profile for Fitz   Email Fitz         Edit/Delete Post 
Starts easy, gets progressively harder and more frustrating. Don't worry about the seeming easiness of early levels, there are obstacles which make it more fun as you progress.

http://abum.com/files/Games/705824601.swf

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
Haha Very Nice fitz. I wish i could beat that second level thoguh! [ROFL]
Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WishfulWiggin
Member # 6823

- posted      Profile for WishfulWiggin   Email WishfulWiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
real funny. took me awile to figure it out too...
Posts: 208 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pepek
Member # 3773

- posted      Profile for Pepek   Email Pepek         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah man.. that would've consumed plenty of good 'bored' time if it was a real game too.. bah..

-Jack Montague

Posts: 690 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
I dare you to post that at the AARP forum. (Just kidding, don't do it!)
Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rappin' Ronnie Reagan
Member # 5626

- posted      Profile for Rappin' Ronnie Reagan   Email Rappin' Ronnie Reagan         Edit/Delete Post 
I hate you.
Posts: 1658 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Screamingbabymonsterthing! Aaaaaaaaaaah!

[Angst] [Angst]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalD
Member # 6222

- posted      Profile for GaalD   Email GaalD         Edit/Delete Post 
that was so not cool...I think I'm going to show it to my little brothers [Laugh]
Posts: 853 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
That just scared the living @##$ out of me!

I can't wait to have my wife try it!!!

[Evil]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Scared?
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alucard...
Member # 4924

- posted      Profile for Alucard...   Email Alucard...         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know how, but one of my co-workers managed to get through level 2 twice. It just restarts level 2 over again...

That was fun! [ROFL]

Posts: 1870 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

I know this is a joke, but I wonder if it's not working on my machine. What's supposed to happen?
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Holy moly!

I so should have read the whole read before I tried that evil game... [Wink]

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alucard...
Member # 4924

- posted      Profile for Alucard...   Email Alucard...         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, I am seriously thinking of updating my wallpaper with something a little more creepy... [Eek!]
Posts: 1870 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suneun
Member # 3247

- posted      Profile for Suneun   Email Suneun         Edit/Delete Post 
That's the last time I play a game without reading the rest of the comments.

Kills Fitz.

Posts: 1892 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

What's supposed to happen?
Fitz
Member # 4803

It's one of those things where you're playing a game, or looking at a puzzle, and then BAM! Something scary pops up.

I'm hoping that most people click on the link without reading the rest of the thread, as nobody has seen fit to play along.

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

How do you play the game?

I don't get the scary thing. I just get an apparently non-working game, with Oriental text.

[ September 11, 2004, 06:57 PM: Message edited by: Icarus ]

Fitz
Member # 4803

Basically you have a little dot, controlled my moving the mouse. Then you just guide the dot through a maze, and if you move out of bounds it's game over.

On the second level, there's a narrow little corridor, so you move nice and close to the monitor to keep the dot inside the lines, and that's when it pops up, crazy screaming baby!

Icarus
Member # 3162

Okay, I figured it out. Thanks! [Big Grin]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.