FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Puppies fight back, man goes to jail

Author Topic: Puppies fight back, man goes to jail
prolixshore
Member # 4496

- posted      Profile for prolixshore           Edit/Delete Post 
There was a story on the news here friday in which nature got it's revenge on an idiot.

A man's dog had a litter of puppies. He didn't want them, so he started carting them back into the woods and shooting them. On his second trip back, as he carried a few puppies and his shotgun, one of the puppies pulled the trigger, shooting the man in the leg. He went to the hospital and the police were suspicious. They went to his house and found the remains of the others. He was arrested for animal cruelty and the remaining puppies are being given away by the local shelter.

If I were currently in the market for a dog, I would want the triggerman, that's one heck of a guard dog!

--ApostleRadio

Posts: 1612 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
The way I heard it on the news out here was that he tried to find them a home and when he couldn't he started killing them.

How does this differ from what the Humane Society does?

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prolixshore
Member # 4496

- posted      Profile for prolixshore           Edit/Delete Post 
It's a lot funnier?

[Razz]

--ApostleRadio

Posts: 1612 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Architraz Warden
Member # 4285

- posted      Profile for Architraz Warden   Email Architraz Warden         Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't this the third time this has been posted, or are dogs suddenly taking an interest in shooting people?

Feyd Baron, DoC

Posts: 1368 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
Pix, it's different because the humane society doesn't adopt pets and then fail to neuter or spay them, as this man obviously did. The humane society is forced to deal with the mistakes of others, not mistakes of their own making. [Frown]

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.